OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Super Bowl Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Has Darrel been on the internet before? It's not just Twitter buddy, the whole web is full of garbage people.

The whole world is full of garbage people. I tried to tell you guys - we all need to build fallout shelters and bunker down. One of us can stay in Jojo's whiskey cellar, and that someone is me.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Has Darrel been on the internet before? It's not just Twitter buddy, the whole web is full of garbage people.

He lives in his own little world of stealing peoples content and then throwing fits when people call him out on not crediting the original source.

Then he goes onto say that it's easier to see the way he does it then to retweet/credit someone else.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
He lives in his own little world of stealing peoples content and then throwing fits when people call him out on not crediting the original source.

Then he goes onto say that it's easier to see the way he does it then to retweet/credit someone else.
Sounds like a classic case of being a garbagey garbage person to me.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He lives in his own little world of stealing peoples content.

I like those tiny helmets that his company makes.

095855320793_e93a8e7a-7db6-473e-95aa-8434a501652f_480x480.png

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Oof. Sorry to hear that. I hope you can also get comfortable on a bathroom floor if necessary. :laugh:

That was the day before, but I was outside of Augusta. If anyone needs to know where not to order a thai curry shrimp bowl, PM me.

Yeah. I think it was self inflicted, but its brutal none the less. Fortunately between that and my head cold, its been a work from home week, so it's made it a little easier. Who knew the bathroom could double as a home office in a pinch?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Couturier would you be angry with me if I went to this Saturday workout and conked Colin Kaepernick on the head with a helmet?

I wouldn't be upset.

That whole thing is a farce to begin with.

#1: Why are teams going to the NFL about this entire thing, in the first place?
#2: Why is the NFL holding this workout when he could have done this entire thing anytime he wanted?
#3: Why is Kaepernick's camp complaining about the NFL not giving them a list of the teams that are showing up and claiming that the NFL said they would?

I'll answer #3, it's because he's trying to come up with a new lawsuit.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I wouldn't be upset.

That whole thing is a farce to begin with.

#1: Why are teams going to the NFL about this entire thing, in the first place?
#2: Why is the NFL holding this workout when he could have done this entire thing anytime he wanted?
#3: Why is Kaepernick's camp complaining about the NFL not giving them a list of the teams that are showing up and claiming that the NFL said they would?

I'll answer #3, it's because he's trying to come up with a new lawsuit.

He so doesn't want to play football lol. The 21st century is just the worst.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
You know its bad when Garretts attack made british news. What an idiot. He genuinely could have killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->