OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Does It Really Even Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
It's going to be a rocking thanksgiving if Buffalo can kill the Cowboys and go to 9-3. I'm sure you'd all love to see the Cowboys get kicked in the dilz!

Reactions: JXC

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ

I think this is the 2nd time this year I have read something like this. Really shows that Frank maybe did run the offense fully the super bowl year

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Well...he definitely wasn't good, but it isn't as simple as @Jtown will try to make you believe ;)

Look. We are coming off the worst performance we have seen from wentz ever.

There are two groups of eagles fans at this point. There is group 1 who is still hoping that carson wentz is the version we saw in 2017 . This group uses personnel / coaching decisions to explain his struggles.

Then there Is group 2. Fans who after 2 season still haven't seen a glimpse of the Carson Wentz from 2017. This group acknowledges the poor personnel around Wentz but that alone does not explain some of the terrible play he has shown throughout the year.

Regardless of what group you are in we all want 2017 wentz. That version was the type of qb that can sustain greatness with an organization.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thread title is the epitome of a fascism.

The creator of the thread is one hell of a nihilistic fascist.

giphy.gif

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Dan Orlovsky breaking down some tape of the wide outs performance last night. Shows you why the team needs to all be on the same page and if you think it’s a QB issue it’s asinine. Team is being terribly coached right now.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Groh probably is a meh OC at best but right now I’m not really sure there’s anybody out there that could make this offense successful with their current personnel.

We have a lot of spare parts on the field right now offensively & list seems to be growing with each passing week with more guys getting hurt.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Dan Orlovsky breaking down some tape of the wide outs performance last night. Shows you why the team needs to all be on the same page and if you think it’s a QB issue it’s asinine. Team is being terribly coached right now.

It is a QB issue. It’s not asinine.

It just happens to also be a coaching issue and a personnel issue.

It’s all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad