OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Does It Really Even Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
It is a QB issue. It’s not asinine.

It just happens to also be a coaching issue and a personnel issue.

It’s all of them.
I actually completely agree but this gives more of a detailed breakdown of why this team looks like shit. It’s everyone. I am a huge Wentz supporter but also realize he’s been dreadful, especially of late. Everything needs to be improved.

Last edited:

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Who would have though that timing is important in the passing game when every team has super freak athletes running around in their back 7?

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
I actually completely agree but this gives more of a detailed breakdown of why this team looks like ****. It’s everyone. I am a huge Wentz supporter but also realize he’s been dreadful, especially of late. Everything needs to be improved.
Agree, everything needs to improve. I re watched the game, and Carson had quite a lot of good in the game. However, his INT's were just terrible throws, the second one especially. Missing the screen passes also are a bit magnified.

The playcalling, at times, was atrocious. What even was the second fumble play.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
This is one of those cases where I really don't like pulling out 3 or 4 plays to support either side of an argument. Both the receivers and the QB made some glaring mistakes.

I'd look to measurements that aggregate, like PFF grade. It's certainly not perfect, but at least it attempts to net out all of the positives and negatives.

*Edit* If you want a thorough, technical breakdown of the 4th & 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->