OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Does It Really Even Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Bills are 8-3...
wfwtf.gif

Playing that same Patriots schedule. Bunch of puff balls.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
I didn't double check this, but I just googled it for the hell of it.

Eagles are 10th in strength of schedule. Cowboys are 31st

Reactions: JXC

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
The ledge is inviting, but watching late afternoon football made me realize these last two rancid defeats have come at the hands of two really, really good teams.

Reactions: Halladay

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Looks like Brooks isn't injured but his anxiety flared up again today and that's why he left the game.

Does he try to just push through this? Can we get him some Zoloft? I can't imagine trying to just fight through an anxiety disorder. I know some people are averse to taking daily medication, but anxiety is both completely awful and totally fixable with a low dose antidepressants. I feel bad for the guy. Shouldn't have to live like that.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The ledge is inviting, but watching late afternoon football made me realize these last two rancid defeats have come at the hands of two really, really good teams.
Fair point, but many thought they were in that class of teams and had a shot at a superbowl. Plus this offense is so impotent. Any silver lining is the defense has been great the last 4 games and their next 3 games are against 3 of the worst 5 teams in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->