OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: CB Try Outs Are Still On Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Still think Howie is working on something bigger than Chris Harris. It would make sense to target a younger locked up corner or on their 4th year of a 5 year deal or 3rd year of a 4 year rookie deal.

he can’t roll into this offseason with the same personnel into draft. He needs to at least lock down one side of this defense.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Still think Howie is working on something bigger than Chris Harris. It would make sense to target a younger locked up corner or on their 4th year of a 5 year deal or 3rd year of a 4 year rookie deal.

he can’t roll into this offseason with the same personnel into draft. He needs to at least lock down one side of this defense.
Like who exactly?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Eagles’ Fletcher Cox had attempted burglary at his N.J. home involving shotgun, rocks: Everything to know

Eagles defensive tackle Fletcher Cox was recently involved in an altercation at his home in Mullica Hill.

After midnight on Oct. 15, a man reportedly showed up at Cox’s house looking for his ex-girlfriend, a woman staying at Cox’s residence.

Corbyn Nyemah, per court records, damaged the women’s vehicle and attempted to enter Cox’s home by entering through the front door. Per police records obtained by 6ABC News in Philadelphia, the man attempted to break through the door by throwing rocks, but fled the premises once Cox retrieved a shotgun.

Cox needs to find more stable women in his life. I read about this earlier this week and it was stated that the girl and the guy attempting to break in were currently dating.

Cox has a type, taken. Especially after he got sued in North Carolina for breaking up a marriage.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Eagles’ Fletcher Cox had attempted burglary at his N.J. home involving shotgun, rocks: Everything to know

Cox needs to find more stable women in his life. I read about this earlier this week and it was stated that the girl and the guy attempting to break in were currently dating.

Cox has a type, taken. Especially after he got sued in North Carolina for breaking up a marriage.

This happens on such an extreme level everyday day that I am not surprised more things don't happen. I have seen Athletes within minutes start seducing men's wives and the wives completely giving in . Larry Jones may be the king of this. I know someone who knows him well, and Larry ( chipper) would seek out married women specifically because he was married.

In Vegas I saw Carlos Boozer steal a guy's woman no clue if they were married and basically had the guy thrown out of the club.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Issue in my league is that people keep doing lopsided trades with one player-- he's beyond stacked now.

Garbage stuff like a WR3 for Russell Wilson. I'll probably bow out of the dynasty league next year even though I'm 1st right now.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
salaries aside, here are my moves that can fix this team right now, beasley, AJ green, chris harris, if howie wont do it, he is a loser case closed.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Remember how when the Eagles draft all these average speed or below-average speed receivers they tell us "But he can catch EVERYTHING thrown his way"

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Remember how when the Eagles draft all these average speed or below-average speed receivers they tell us "But he can catch EVERYTHING thrown his way"
I think it's time to go the Al Davis route and turn our WR corps (corpse in the Eagles case) into a track team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille