OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: CB Try Outs Are Still On Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Nope not true, but let’s not blame him for the teams problems. The blame is for everyone. And certainty not on that play...
I certainly agree there, I don't blame just Wentz, I blame Schwartz, I blame groh, I blame Wentz, Mr no hands agholor (hated that pick to) I blame Howie (he's amazing but he's been way to loyal and it's biting us in the ass) I blame the corners (even though they just aren't skilled enough to compete) so I am not the kind of eagles fan that thinks this is all Wentz, because I don't think its his fault for the way this season has gone, now having said that he has to improve from where he's at now

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
I certainly agree there, I don't blame just Wentz, I blame Schwartz, I blame groh, I blame Wentz, Mr no hands agholor (hated that pick to) I blame Howie (he's amazing but he's been way to loyal and it's biting us in the ass) I blame the corners (even though they just aren't skilled enough to compete) so I am not the kind of eagles fan that thinks this is all Wentz, because I don't think its his fault for the way this season has gone, now having said that he has to improve from where he's at now

yes i agree and the wentz lovers cant learn to grow a pair and let him take some heat, i was a mcnabb and vick fan, they both got the heat when they deserved to get it.

Reactions: kelmitchell

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
He supposedly is close to being healthy again. I would take the chance. He chose New England over us when he was traded. If we can move Agholor and replace him with Gordon I’m all for it.
If agholor is gone then hell yea but the problem with him again is he's unreliable to stay on the field, between off and on the field things it's a huge risk

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
If he was the same color as McNabb I'd bet my life it'd be different. McNabb's suffered through terrible receivers his entire career, even worse than what we have now, yet he never got a pass from the fanbase when he threw a pass in the dirt or had a bad game. He never got the excuses or benefit of the doubt that Carson gets on a regular basis and that's from day 1 of both players careers.
mcneezy.gif

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Is there a more overrated player than Josh Gordon? The guy is a junkie that had one great year 7 years ago for a 4-12 Browns team.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Oh man. There’s going to be a massive overhaul in that locker room at the end of the year.

They aren’t fooling me saying they are still hungry. It’s clear as day execution has been terrible. People are getting lazy.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
My recollection of the Donovan thing was that he was equally liked and defended as Wentz is at similar parts of their careers to where Wentz is now (first 2-3 years). It was a little later on that Donovan really started to get the criticism. It will be interesting to see if it lines up, but Wentz is already criticized a lot by a segment of the fanbase.

It’s possible race plays some role in some segment of it, but i don’t see it being that big overall. I did think a lot of the criticisms of Donovan were unfair at the time, for what its worth

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
LOL.

WTF does Orlando Scandrick knows about "success"

You really want to go after Howie? You know the last two to do so are Darrius Guice and Chip Kelly.

that being said, Learning how to handle success is something no one ever teaches you in life, and sadly people usually find out the hard way.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
He is obviously a Cowboy loving loser, and there was an angle there, but it is crazy to hear a guy come out and say exactly what we know is going on in that locker room.

A massive overhaul is coming and would hope we dump as many guys as we can and stock pile picks.

And man I hope that crack about the guys only putting in the work when things are going bad isnt true.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
The calling out Jenkins thing was ridiculous. Scandrick was the one that made an even more pathetic tackle attempt on a TD and didn’t even get a hand on the guy. At least Malcolm made an effort

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Ill tell you what, if this team needed an event to rally around they sure as hell just found it.
I would hope that getting the ever loving shit beat out of them by our biggest rival on national TV would be that event and not some throw-away comments from a crappy player who got cut.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I would hope that getting the ever loving **** beat out of them by our biggest rival on national TV would be that event and not some throw-away comments from a crappy player who got cut.

teams lose . TEams lose badly. But rarely does an ex teammate go on national tv and rip your organization.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
But rarely does an ex teammate go on national tv and rip your organization.
disagree, there's sour grapes from guys who get cut or traded fairly often
now hopping right on national tv to do it? you've got a little point there

Reactions: gertbfrobe16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad