OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: CB Try Outs Are Still On Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I don’t mean to bring up the Foles/Wentz thing because there is no actual argument when it comes to choosing which to keep.

But it sure looked like Agholor knew how to track Foles’ deep ball. He had that one against the Texans last year and I’m sure a couple others.

Reactions: kelmitchell

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I don’t mean to bring up the Foles/Wentz thing because there is no actual argument when it comes to choosing which to keep.

But it sure looked like Agholor knew how to track Foles’ deep ball. He had that one against the Texans last year and I’m sure a couple others.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

So more of a reason to dump Agholar because he can't track a ball from a superior thrower?

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Does anyone know if the team may have gone separate ways to get home after the Dallas game, given the weather conditions? I landed in PHL around 11am yesterday and as I was walking out of baggage, I ran into someone who looked alarmingly like him in baggage, but didnt want to look like an ass for approaching him.

Defedora style hat with feathers in it, and camo colored crocs. Absolute monster of a man. It just seemed so picturesque him.
You failed to mention who lol

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia

He’s also caught numerous deep balls from Wentz.

You just can’t take the inconsistencies from him on home run plays.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005

There is such a thing as “catchable”. I’ve wanted to call WIP and ask Diddinger about it for a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille