OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: CB Try Outs Are Still On Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
The constant slow starts are a real problem. You can't get behind 10-0 every game, especially when the receivers aren't making any plays. Wentz has been the only good part of this team so far.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I had a discussion with someone recently and she is convinced Cam will be a Cowboy next year.

Thinking now is the time for Howie to make a trade for a corner. Need this next game.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
The constant slow starts are a real problem. You can't get behind 10-0 every game, especially when the receivers aren't making any plays. Wentz has been the only good part of this team so far.
Still not a big fan of Wentz’s deep ball. He needs to be near perfect for this team to win, sadly.

And yes his WR and TE corps aren’t doing what’s needed either.

And he’s not getting enough time to deliver.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I agree his deep ball isn’t great, but it’s astonishing how poor Nelson is at tracking them.

I admittedly don’t watch too much CFB, but how does someone with his skill set turn into a possession WR?
Pretty sure he was a RB or a hybrid one in high school.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Day after, man was there a lot of a Eagle fans there, the chants were awesome, could they be heard on tv ?

Vikes fans were great, but I’m sure if it was us paddling them it may have been different.

And with the seats I had , upper level, watching how open the Vikes WR were was saddening to watch.

upload_2019-10-14_10-46-36.jpeg
upload_2019-10-14_10-46-36.jpeg

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Raiders on a bye
Eagles lose in early window
Cowboys lose in late window
Phillip Rivers loses at night.

My social media feeds were gloriously quiet about football. Until the Steelers trash fans opened their Yinzer traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad