OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Now, Here's A Team Who Just Won The Super Bowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
lane johnson, carson, foles, kelce, ertz i wonder who else.

Wiz seems like a guy that would go. Maybe Elliott.

I mean, if you have that little amount of people going, you have guys that probably aren't going for respect of their teammates who are offended by him.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Wiz seems like a guy that would go. Maybe Elliott.

I mean, if you have that little amount of people going, you have guys that probably aren't going for respect of their teammates who are offended by him.

wiz and elliott too would be in. you would like to see those guys sit out out of respect for their teammates but to each their own.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Sports and politics shouldn't mix and I mean that for both sides of the coin. Unfortunately the President decided that it was an important matter of national security to waste a bunch of his time to put himself at the center of the national anthem situation and take advantage of yet another opportunity to divide people. He is continuing to do so with this move and I don't give a crap how many players were going to attend he comes off as a petulant child by cancelling and with that letter he wrote to address the situation. He did this to save face by not having to suffer the embarrassment of only a few players standing with him, and also to continue to force that wedge even further between people. Congratulations, "America is great again."

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Sports and politics shouldn't mix and I mean that for both sides of the coin. Unfortunately the President decided that it was an important matter of national security to waste a bunch of his time to put himself at the center of the national anthem situation and take advantage of yet another opportunity to divide people. He is continuing to do so with this move and I don't give a crap how many players were going to attend he comes off as a petulant child by cancelling and with that letter he wrote to address the situation. He did this to save face by not having to suffer the embarrassment of only a few players standing with him, and also to continue to force that wedge even further between people. Congratulations, "America is great again."

We cool now.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Now the POS is tweeting that he doesn't want the Eagles at the white house because their whole team stayed in the locker room during the national anthem this year. Obviously this is laughable and pathetic considering he cancelled due to the fact that barely any players would come, and even more so because it was the Steelers who did that. Of course, this is a guy who has been able to rise to power behind a myriad of lies and deceit so why should the facts matter with this either.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I hate trump, but the guy right now is undefeated. Trump has never lost, he just bullies people. Someone needs to fight fire with fire. I always thought during the debate if Hilary went up and smacked him what would happen. If Hillary smacked him, and he did nothing then he would be a lil biatch. But if he hit hillary it would be a PR nightmare. I wish Hillary had some freaking balls during those debates

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I hate trump, but the guy right now is undefeated. Trump has never lost, he just bullies people. Someone needs to fight fire with fire. I always thought during the debate if Hilary went up and smacked him what would happen. If Hillary smacked him, and he did nothing then he would be a lil biatch. But if he hit hillary it would be a PR nightmare. I wish Hillary had some freaking balls during those debates

Your idea of a Presidential debate is punching each other in the face?

And somehow, we wonder how Trump got elected.

Reactions: Rebels57

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Your idea of a Presidential debate is punching each other in the face?

And somehow, we wonder how Trump got elected.

no just slap. are you joking? trump was caught on air talking about grabbing women by the p***y and won. We are beyond trying to be presidential with guy. he is a bully , and that is how you put a bully in their place.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Now the POS is tweeting that he doesn't want the Eagles at the white house because their whole team stayed in the locker room during the national anthem this year. Obviously this is laughable and pathetic considering he cancelled due to the fact that barely any players would come, and even more so because it was the Steelers who did that. Of course, this is a guy who has been able to rise to power behind a myriad of lies and deceit so why should the facts matter with this either.
giphy-2.gif

Reactions: The Madrigal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad