OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Now, Here's A Team Who Just Won The Super Bowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Looks like Kellen Winslow Jr. went off the deep end. He’s facing kidnapping & rape charges. He was arrested the week before for residential burglary charges.

Not much of a solider anymore.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
NFL players voted Antonio Brown, Tom Brady, Von Miller, Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Carson Wentz, Julio Jones and LeVeon Bell as the top 10 players in the league. Exact order 1-10 coming next week.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
NFL players voted Antonio Brown, Tom Brady, Von Miller, Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Carson Wentz, Julio Jones and LeVeon Bell as the top 10 players in the league. Exact order 1-10 coming next week.

thats about right. Rodgers doesnt even play and still the league gushes over him. i also think gronk could have easily been up there.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Fletcher Cox shouldve been higher. He at least shouldnt have fallen from where he was last year.

Thats my only complaint.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
all about the controversy and speculation with these sports shows they are cookie cutter sports soap operas. the more drama the better and the hosts learned from watching tapes of the jerry springer show.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
all about the controversy and speculation with these sports shows they are cookie cutter sports soap operas. the more drama the better and the hosts learned from watching tapes of the jerry springer show.

but it is irresponsible. Those commentators can have real impact on individuals lives and careers. I hope cowherd is smart enough to back off mayfield now.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
this is all media now. Everything is race to be first (even if its wrong) or get ratings numbers.

I mean I understand it. Viewers = avertising dollars = how you have a job...but its just really sad to have everyone just yelling at each other all the time now.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
but it is irresponsible. Those commentators can have real impact on individuals lives and careers. I hope cowherd is smart enough to back off mayfield now.
they have real impacts on their own careers if they don't make the controversy. Nobody gets paid for responsible objective journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad