OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Still Pick Sixth, They Have A Coach, No QB Though

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman42

May 7, 2003
Enfield, NH
I heard we have been in deep trade talks with the browns to trade away Derrick Barnett, has anyone else heard this yet? Any truth?
He was mentioned in an opinion piece about players that could be packaged with Carson Wentz, it wasn't really backed up with any information, not even "insider" sources.

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Elvis P

Everybody on the whole cell block
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Um Beef, no team has ever said anything true about their intentions BEFORE the draft.

Elvis P

Everybody on the whole cell block
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I realize ESPN has to fill the hours, but I find some of their analysis misguided. What if Dak wants to be the 2nd highest paid QB? The Cowboys aren't in the playoffs every year. Maybe not signing him is not the end of the world.

Maybe JJ Watts and his wife moved to AZ for non-football reasons. Who cares? Stop over analyzing everything.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I realize ESPN has to fill the hours, but I find some of their analysis misguided. What if Dak wants to be the 2nd highest paid QB? The Cowboys aren't in the playoffs every year. Maybe not signing him is not the end of the world.
With all of the other costly contracts that Dallas has, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Dak asks for a contract that JJ wants to pay and he lets Dak walk.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
I’d be somewhat okay with the eagles drafting Jones with the caveat that if he doesn’t show decent promise his first year, then Rosor eman is gone.Still think they should just take one of the WR‘S or other guys projected around 6, give Hurts a shot.If he doesn’t work out then the Eagles will probably be drafting high again where a highly touted qb prospect will be available.Either way I’m expecting an ugly year.Roseman’s horrible drafting has finally caught up to the team and no one is there to replace our aging stars

Reactions: phil162888

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Irv Cross, First Black Network TV Sports Analyst, Dies at 81

I remember when he played for the Eagles. Those were some dark days. RIP.

Eg80L65XgAACxQm.jpg

Tackling Jim Brown. I still wish the Eagles would bring back those jerseys.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Well the Eagles are "re-tooling" for sure then. I say burn it down and build again, but we'll probably compete for the division next year this way.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
He was mentioned in an opinion piece about players that could be packaged with Carson Wentz, it wasn't really backed up with any information, not even "insider" sources.
Thank you, yeah a buddy of mine was telling me but I had no clue who the guy was that even said it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad