OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Still Pick Sixth, They Have A Coach, No QB Though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Pepperoni is an awful pizza topping

don’t @ me
200.gif

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
NBCSN Philly reporting interest in Marcus again. Wow maybe you should've followed our detailed plan you dumb butt Jeff and your elf puppet Howie.
I wouldn't have a problem bringing him on to fight for the job vs Hurts.

Disclaimer that I haven't followed his play in years and am not sure who the other candidates would be.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
I heard we have been in deep trade talks with the browns to trade away Derrick Barnett, has anyone else heard this yet? Any truth?

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
First I’m hearing of it.
One of my buddies said he seen a tweet about it but I tried doing research and haven't seen anything so I figured I'd ask here

Apparently Chad Forbes? I don't have any knowledge of him

Last edited:

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
He is SUCH an ubermegadouchelord.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree on this one.

I agree that his "Look at me!!" selfie-stick personality trait gets tiresome real fast.

However, I have to point out that he's a detail-oriented hard worker, an awesome teammate from everything I've heard, a player who "plays the right way" and does a lot of great work in the community (like when he raised millions for hurricane relief and deservedly got the Walter Payton Award for it). In addition, how awesome was his presser calling out the BS in the Texans locker room this past year? Keeping things 100% real.

So yeah, while his shtick about always putting himself at the centre of attention very much rubs me the wrong way as well, I'm totally give him the benefit of the doubt when he is, by all accounts, a great human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad