OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Offseason Edition: Eagles Select 13th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Hopefully the Eagles find their elite franchise QB soon (1-3 years). Bradford is an fine placeholder, but I have little confidence in the front office.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
He should wear long sleeves. Like that go to his wrist. It could be like the Cooperalls in the NHL. I heard it gets cold in Philly.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I was thinking something like this
394004.jpg

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Great deal! Big Bradford supporter, I think he gets a lot of flack for not being Joe Montana behind a terribly run team with haphazardly assembled positions including receivers who might as well have had amputations at both elbows.

The receivers had an awful go of things last year, but going in to the season, I was excited about the Mathews-Agholor duo. Hopefully they both rebound.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
The receivers had an awful go of things last year, but going in to the season, I was excited about the Mathews-Agholor duo. Hopefully they both rebound.

Hopefully Matthews is the #2 behind a better WR. Patch the O-Line and get Murray some blocking/run schemes that fit him, we make the playoffs.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Hopefully Matthews is the #2 behind a better WR. Patch the O-Line and get Murray some blocking/run schemes that fit him, we make the playoffs.

The problem is... Where will they get a #1 WR? Dont know many if any teams that are looking to trade their #1 receiver. The best we can hope for is signing a WR FA (to a reasonable price) and have two #2s and then upgrading the OL.

Agohlar needs to step up his game in his sophomore season.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
The problem is... Where will they get a #1 WR? Dont know many if any teams that are looking to trade their #1 receiver. The best we can hope for is signing a WR FA (to a reasonable price) and have two #2s and then upgrading the OL.

Agohlar needs to step up his game in his sophomore season.

Mohamed Sanu is a free agent! Dude is a beast! Not sure if he really can be a #1 WR, but I want him on this team regardless.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Same reason an 18 year old pitching prospect from Cuba who has never played a game in the MLB can get 16 million from the Dodgers

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Same reason an 18 year old pitching prospect from Cuba who has never played a game in the MLB can get 16 million from the Dodgers

Solid point.

And why left handed starting pitcher pitch for 15 years and get 8MM a year while being wildly average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad