JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
giphy.gif

Person, woman, man, camera, TV - Wikipedia

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Didn't you accept a position at Deadspin after their entire staff walked out on management in solidarity? :laugh:

Didn't you also say you were finished with the NHL just a week ago? What is left for you here if it's such torture?

yeah and I'm a union member backed by the WGAE who told the haters to f*** off, what's your point? There are a lot of jobs in this country vacated by people that have a beef with management, and someone decides to take that job, it's the price we all pay for living in a capitalist society. Do you think the people who work for Rupert Murdoch or Jeff Bezos or Mike Bloomberg are better?

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
illegally endangers players lives? No one is forcing these players to play. The players know what they are getting themselves into. I’m in construction, there are plenty of hazards that I deal with daily, but this is the life I chose. I don’t make a fraction of what the owners make, or players for that matter, but this is life. I also have the option to pick another profession if I decide to. It’s a contact sport, people are going to get hurt. If Peters doesn’t think it’s worth moving to left tackle for 6 MILLION (3 MILLION Guaranteed), then hang them up.

I mean the league paid off $1 billion because they knew they would be hit with bigger costs if they didn't. And now they're trying to scale back money that goes to former players. They knew damn well that footballl is hazardous long before they paid a dime.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
This is bad, we dont want this?

Actually I don't want to pay Ertz so I am rather happy with this..
I'd rather pay Goedert next year 10M on a longterm deal and let Ertz walk 2 years from now than pay Ertz 15M+ and see Goedert walk next summer...
The truth is that the Eagles are in caphell and even for Howie it isn't as easy to escape from that as people believe.
Especially now with COVID-19 severely depressing revenue...

Reactions: Flybynite

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Burnett is a slight surprise given training camp reviews and injuries, but there was no way they were going to expose Watkins to waivers (nor should they).

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad