OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Now We Wait And See What The Future Brings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
I'm all for drafting falling players due to injury, but the Jones achilles situation is the one I didn't feel great about at the time. Probably the worst injury a CB could get. Now he could have busted anyways but rupturing an achilles couldn't have helped.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I was looking at the depth chart yesterday and I'm a pretty big Eagles fan but not as much say the Phillies or the Flyers, but I hadn't heard of two of the three starting LB's on the depth chart ESPN had. Duke Riley and Alex Singleton

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I was looking at the depth chart yesterday and I'm a pretty big Eagles fan but not as much say the Phillies or the Flyers, but I hadn't heard of two of the three starting LB's on the depth chart ESPN had. Duke Riley and Alex Singleton

Yeah, we don't really care about good LBs in our system.

Reactions: achdumeingute

Phillyfan28

Jun 3, 2013

I was literally JUST looking at it too and said the same thing. Had to look up if they were rookies / had been with the team in prior years.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Rasul And Shareef got claimed by Carolina.

Togiai got claimed by Indy. They probably regret waiving him.

Eagles claimed Jason Huntley. 4.37 40 and 10’11” broad jump which would have been tops at the combine. Goes with their theme of adding athletes this year. Good kick returner in college who averaged 40 catches his last three years.

I definitely prefer this route to drafting RBs. There are always good ones available during the first waiver period (Boston Scott).

Last edited:
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Riley and Singleton both played ~50% of Eagles Special Teams Snaps last year.

TJ Edwards and Davion Taylor potentially seeing the field together is hilarious to me. Edwards was downright excellent in college, but is such a poor athlete relative to NFL expectations that no one valued him. Taylor is an excellent athlete and has absolutely no idea what he’s doing on the field. You couldn’t get more opposite.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
967bd1fa-8abc-4e9f-b037-669f1a420429_screenshot.jpg

Duke Riley? TJ Edwards? Alex Singleton?

Who are these f***ing guys?

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Rasul And Shareef got claimed by Carolina.
I'm kind of surprised they cut douglas in favor of Leblac or James (who are JAGs). IMO Rasul is still an effective off man corner. He's not running with anyone, but not surprised he got claimed.

Who did we cut for the Huntly RB?

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
On paper, for this year, we are going to have to fight and claw to go 10-6.

We cannot have any games like the falcons and detroit in the past couple years where we blow winnable games. Schedule is way too rough.

I'm just hoping Wentz stays healthy, and shows great anticipation. I don't feel good about this year at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad