OT: Philadelphia Eagles: It’ll Take More Than A Few Bounces To Knock Our Crown Off Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
Listening to Pederson's presser today, i get why his players love him. Within the first minute he gave major props to Joe Ostman, who is a practice team player, for helping him prepare the offensive line for going up against Donald, Mack, Watts

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Which is to say, don't stop drinking wine, alcohol rules! But do lots of other healthy things also!

I just made the choice, as a writer with a ****ed up sleep schedule, an outsized tolerance and appetite for alcohol, a mostly-sedentary lifestyle, and a recently-kicked decade-long smoking habit that I needed to get my health together. Lots of other adjustments to make, but I figured the first thing to do was to stop guzzling cheap beer every time the Eagles or Flyers were playing. Hence, replacing with a couple sodas: My response to drinking two sodas is usually "maybe I should brush my teeth and go to bed" rather than "maybe I should drink four more sodas, smoke six or seven cigarettes, and listen to Stan Rogers while writing mostly-incoherent short stories until 3AM."

Anyway, if the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl again I hope they bring Gritty.

Oh I do, I’m an amateur thai boxer and I train 5-6 days a week so I’m not really worried about that.

I’m also more of a whiskey man than a wine man, but I do drink a good amount of red wine (most whites tend to be a little sweet for my palette).

I also have IBD and have found that a glass of red wine before bed can help calm my system. Granted, I’m not sure if I could necessarily demonstrate that it’s the wine that’s actually making some sort of difference, but in my personal experience it seems to help. I acknowledge the somewhat anecdotal nature of that example though lol.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I love that effort. This kid could be an animal.
That catch and run he made on the final drive could be considered the play of the game. The Bears had him short.

Reactions: La Masse

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I thought about this yesterday. We all call him BDN.

What if he has a terrible insecurity about his tiny willy? Imagine living your whole entire life dealing with that. Like 6 years ago his wife sat him down with a hand on his knee and said "Nicholas, i don't care about the size, i love you for YOU!"

Now the whole world is running around yelling out Big D*ck Nick and the poor bastard is constantly reminded about his insufficiencies.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018

What if he has a terrible insecurity about his tiny willy? Imagine living your whole entire life dealing with that. Like 6 years ago his wife sat him down with a hand on his knee and said "Nicholas, i don't care about the size, i love you for YOU!"

Now the whole world is running around yelling out Big D*ck Nick and the poor bastard is constantly reminded about his insufficiencies.
ok you got me, made me laugh and shake my head. well done.

Reactions: Sombastate

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
lRfG5pn.gif

been a long time since I watched UCB, that show was f***ing nuts, loved it.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Funny you should bring this up...

How did Big Dick Nick (Foles) get his provocative nickname?

I guess the Inquirer wouldn’t run a story like this. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille