OT: Philadelphia Eagles: It’ll Take More Than A Few Bounces To Knock Our Crown Off Part Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Fran has the best team-sponsored content out there from any franchise every week as far as I'm concerned, so this entire thread is always worth viewing, but look at both blocks Kelce makes on the Smallwood screen in the second play (0:22ish in Shot 6). That's a 280 lb man.

And more Goedert. This is the Alshon 30 yard clear out. There are no training wheels for the kid.

Love the camera angles. You can see so much with them. Yet the main close up broadcast camera is the one still used in every game.

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA

We might have Mike back sooner than we think.

Being as unreliable as he is, something tells me the scout that ESP is referencing is Trevor Sikkema, who had the Eagles trading their 1st and Foles for the #4 pick from the Raiders in a mock draft earlier this week (Link).

He also prefaced his mock draft with this:
If I’ve learned anything about the draft after covering it for six years, it’s that it’s as unpredictable as they come. Teams think one way when they should think another. Teams get overly aggressive in strange spots. And those things always lead to a whacky final board when it’s all said and done.
With all that in mind, for this early-January mock draft, let’s have some fun. Presenting my first mock draft of 2019, which includes some blockbuster trades.

ESP likes to stir s**t up without any basis, so I'd take that with a grain of salt. This isn't too say that the Raiders aren't a potential destination but I do not believe that ESP truly has any legitimate information in his report.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Being as unreliable as he is, something tells me the scout that ESP is referencing is Trevor Sikkema, who had the Eagles trading their 1st and Foles for the #4 pick from the Raiders in a mock draft earlier this week (Link).

He also prefaced his mock draft with this:

ESP likes to stir s**t up without any basis, so I'd take that with a grain of salt. This isn't too say that the Raiders aren't a potential destination but I do not believe that ESP truly has any legitimate information in his report.
Yeah, there’s almost zero chance that trade ever happens, and if it does, @Striiker has to donate a kidney.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah, there’s almost zero chance that trade ever happens, and if it does, @Striiker has to donate a kidney.
krabs_rag3do.jpg

How'd I get dragged into this?!

Reactions: BigToe

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Dude, this is as sure as Hakstol inhaling sharts outnumbered of Bellemares butt.
:laugh: OK I’ll trust you on this one

I’ll admit to knowing nothing about the situation. I’m an Eagles fan, but I’m not hardcore into football so I have no clue about these kinds of rumors and stuff. So if you’re going to bet my organs in the future, just be sure.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He's definitely going in the first. QB1 is not out of the question...but the hilarious scenario is Kingsbury just taking him at 1 and putting Rosen on the market and I don't think it's impossible.

If he is going to play football - which I would like, but think is an insane decision - he can't go to the Cardinals. Make sure that doesn't happen, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad