OT: Philadelphia 76ers: The tank is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WastedTalent

who is lord stanley?
Mar 22, 2011
your mind
The teams could have revived the talks around Smart or Thomas. I agree that they wouldn't have been interested in Brown.

They never did though since the basis of the trade was always #3 for Dunn. I don't think they were interested in Smart at all really either, personally I think he's overrated. Thomas I would've loved but a huge selling point on free agents is Boston's young core which Thomas is the focal piece of.

I'm still hoping (wishful thinking more so) that they try to pry McCollum out of Portland. He would be a perfect fit here

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
simmons signs his rookie contract, that didn't take long.

anyone get the feeling BC won't sign anyone, and have no choice but to give his 12 man roster alot of money to players we don't know well or can even play. i think cap minium is 84million and sixers have to be at that minimum, so they have to spend.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Smart move by the Nets offer sheeting Tyler Johnson. For a team that has no young talent and no picks it's a great move.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Nets end the Crabbe dream. 4/70 offer sheet. Two really smart offers today with this one and Johnson. Exactly what they should be doing.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
As a Sixers fan, this is better than him going to Boston. But him signing in GS is terrible for the NBA. KD will get his championship though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad