OT: Philadelphia 76ers: The tank is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
God he looks good. He's only taken 3 shots but he's impacted the game on all ends. Can't wait to see him with some shooters around him he's going to be a triple double machine.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
I like this McConnell cat. Reminds me of Rudy haha. Any chance the little guy plays this year? I dont know anything about him, but hes hustling his ass off

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I like this McConnell cat. Reminds me of Rudy haha. Any chance the little guy plays this year? I dont know anything about him, but hes hustling his ass off

He played a lot last year, backup PG after they got Ish. I think he may fill the same role this year. Question is who will he be backing up.

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX

Edit:double post*

On a side note, Simmons left with cramps (I'm assuming, he's stretching out his calf on the bench). He only had one practice before this so hopefully it's nothing.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
I don't know about this Simmons guy, I don't get the big deal.

First, he missed at least two jumpers. That 0% make average on those two misses don't bode well for the rest of his career.

Also, don't we have enough guys who are hurt and can't play. There was at least some time left on the clock when they announced he was done for the game. If there is time on the clock, players should be playing, that's what they're being paid for. I mean, if it was one calf cramp, maybe we don't have to shoot him. But he got two calf cramps, in the same game, at the same time. Prolly will have to put him down, like a horse.

And I like TJ better with a buzz cut. And LeWawa missed a 3 pointer.

But that Woods guy, he made at least 3 nice plays, probably, so it wasn't a total lost. Holmes didn't look bad either.

Tonite was a good first step, Simmons is flat out fun to watch, hope we can surround him with better talent, because he will make the people around him better. Passes were sweet, maybe a lil too much mustard on a few of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad