Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc. (Autumn edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Goulbourne goal. Good defensive work. Steals pucks and streaks in for the goal.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
If you're going to use Morin on the PP at least put him on the right side so he can use his one timer. I don't get the thinking with these coaches sometimes.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I have been really impressed by him. His speed was very surprising to me. Definitely didn't expect it.

He was one of the faster players in the WHL last year. Kelowna had set plays for him on faceoffs in their own zone to set him up for breakaway attempts.

He can play on the PP too. He's a pretty good net front presence. Nice set of hands in tight. He wasn't worth a third round pick but that's not really his fault & shouldn't take away from his abilities along with being a noted fighter. He's a solid player.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Goulbourne sure is fast. I think Morin had a good showing of his skating abilities too.

Morin's going to be the fastest player on the ice most nights in the AHL. He's erased every guy that's tried to beat him wide. Looked a little more confident in the OZone tonight. Almost beat Domingue with a shot with no screen. Stung him pretty good.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Morin's going to be the fastest player on the ice most nights in the AHL. He's erased every guy that's tried to beat him wide. Looked a little more confident in the OZone tonight. Almost beat Domingue with a shot with no screen. Stung him pretty good.

He will get better with more experience.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Took a while to find Ghoul's goal on the LHV stream (no score/time shown), but quite a nice steal and a shot

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
North Dakota have had to put Hrynkiw in net as Johnson left the game injured...

Now with Tomek still injured they have 1 goalie, and their #1 and #2 injured... though Tomek is expected back in the next ~week (but he was originally supposed to be back for about ~2 weeks ago... his ETA for full health keeps getting pushed back.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad