Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc. (Autumn edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurSaviorGhostBear

Nov 2, 2014
Stolarz with a big semi-breakaway save. He covers up SO much net. Really happy we have some good up and coming goalie prospects. Ghost is by far the best player on this team.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Cousins really fighting it on the PP. Holding on to the puck too long, not moving his feet.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Just shows the talent gap between NHLers and AHLers. Guys were getting suffocated with a 2 man advantage. Only one that looked like he could make a play was Gostisbehere.

Martel making me look smart though. :)

Gostisbehere wanted the puck the whole time too. He was really trying to take charge of that PP.

OurSaviorGhostBear

Nov 2, 2014
Just shows the talent gap between NHLers and AHLers. Guys were getting suffocated with a 2 man advantage. Only one that looked like he could make a play was Gostisbehere.

Martel making me look smart though. :)
I really like how hextall is creating a team with speed down here. Lots of fast forwards. Martel has looked good so far.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Hard to see the numbers, but looks like...
Leier-Brent-Palushaj
Gostisbehere-Cousins

Martel-Conner-Straka
Morin-MacDonald

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Tough break for Samuel Dove Mc-Falls, QMJHL prospect for you guys who had a serious knee injury and could be out of action for at least 12 weeks.....Need Knee surgery.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
@TonyAndrock_TCG: Haven't seen Danick Martel in awhile. He's not on the #LVPhantoms bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad