Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc. (Autumn edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I'm really starting to doubt this Labarbera signing. It's now 5-3 WB/S after another PP goal.

Edit: Bardreau has seemingly left the game. Possibly also Parks and Ghoulbourne. The Phantoms have 8 or 9 forwards at the moment.

Cousins. 5-4 a minute into the 3rd. Ghoulbourne is back.

6-4. Not a good shift from Morin there. The pace was insane before the goal. Ghost was creating everywhere.

Last edited:

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
6-4 final for WB/S. The Phantoms really played hard today under tough conditions with injuries and having a day game after night + travel. Too bad there goalie was mostly hot garbage. More details on the game were posted above.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
LaBarbara will straighten out. If not, then fine, more time for Stolarz.

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
Provorov finished the game with 2a and +4 in 5-3 win.

Now has: 1g, 12a, 13p, +17... in 8 games.

Leads WHL in +/-

I know +/- blah, blah, but when I've seen Provorov play the stat is apt. Why? He is always in a good position in his zone and he so often takes the puck from behind his goal line and initiates offense from there. Amazing. It's like a master chess player seeing so many moves ahead. That's the ultimate 2 way d man. He's brilliant.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
I was happy signing Labarbera. After watching him lose us some games, I'm no longer happy with the signing. At least Zepp kept us in games and when they lost it could usually be blamed on a poor effort in front of him

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I've seen enough of Kyle Dumba already. Sanheim is -2 this game bc Dumba sucks.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Don't know what's harder to watch- him or Calgary's offense.

I hope the season ticket holder who said in the Sanheim thread that they have good, underrated forwards is paying attention. This forward group is horrific.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Sanheim is starting to press a little tonight. He's figured out the vast majority of his teammates are useless.
That 5 on 3 was tough to watch. Was that Fazleev missing the open cage? Had what looked like 2 empty nets set up by Sanheim.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
That 5 on 3 was tough to watch. Was that Fazleev missing the open cage? Had what looked like 2 empty nets set up by Sanheim.

I'm not sure. All the inept plays by Calgary forwards are starting to run together.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Delete. Double post. Not sure how that happened.

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I was happy signing Labarbera. After watching him lose us some games, I'm no longer happy with the signing. At least Zepp kept us in games and when they lost it could usually be blamed on a poor effort in front of him

I didn't get why Hextall didn't resign Zepp. Maybe he wanted to bring him back but told him that Stolie would start getting a larger share of the starts and Zepp wanted to go somewhere he would be guaranteed the #1 role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad