Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
as per Sport-express.ru, "Salavat Yulaev" (KHL) would like to work on returning Misha Vorobyev to Ufa after this season. I believe, Misha will be an RFA.

tenor.gif

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
In case this hasn't been posted elsewhere:

Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom to undergo final cancer treatments, making progress; Nolan Patrick ‘feeling better every day’

Meanwhile, the Flyers appear close to signing free agent Linus Sandin, a high-scoring right winger in the Swedish Hockey League. If he signs, he would compete for a job in next season’s training camp.

Flahr praised the work of scout Joakim Grundberg, who was instrumental in drafting Lindblom in 2014, for his work in pursuing Sandin and “pushing for him from the beginning.”​

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Vorobyev got more of a look in the NHL while waiver exempt than NAK did, so I wouldn't just assume he's out of the Flyers plans.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Got THN’s Future Watch for free today and they have Zamula’s NHL ETA as 2023-2024...

Two full seasons in the AHL would be surprising for a player who doesn't really have holes in his game.

Get bigger is pretty much it.

Reactions: BernieParent

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Got THN’s Future Watch for free today and they have Zamula’s NHL ETA as 2023-2024...

Two full seasons in the AHL would be surprising for a player who doesn't really have holes in his game.

Get bigger is pretty much it.

Yeh, all he "needs" is a bit more beef on his frame. Would surprise me if he is not pretty much a full time guy in 2021-22, even if "only" back-half of the year.

Reactions: deadhead and TB87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad