Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Caufield just ripped one.

Kalynuk has been active. He’s on PP2. Not sure if that is a new development.

I need York to turn pro. I can’t follow this team for another year.

you think it’s a legit chance of that?

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
He's not RH and he's not as physically gifted as Myers, but I think he's a better overall prospect than Myers was/is.

I had this exact conversation with someone a couple weeks ago. We both agreed Zamula is a better player than Myers. Zamula's composure and awareness is uncanny. We thought Myers was still more valuable because of the right-handed component, though.

Supply and demand is huge. Plus, we thought Myers would raise his play to, at worst, an acceptable level sooner or later.

Caufield just ripped one.

Kalynuk has been active. He’s on PP2. Not sure if that is a new development.

I need York to turn pro. I can’t follow this team for another year.

Yup. They both looked as expected. Kalynuk was really chugging in the 3rd.

I know there are a lot of K'Andre Miller fans here, but him playing over Kalynuk on the PP is weak imo. Maybe I just catch Miller at the wrong times. He seems very vanilla, at best.

Caufield sniped one on the PP late. He was his normal self. I don't see much playmaking ability, but he can obviously get himself into great positions to shoot a lot and has that lethal shot.

I'm still bullish on Brink having more tools and upside than CC. Brink creates constant pressure and is always actively involved. With CC, you barely notice him until it's time to shoot. I find it difficult to evaluate players like that.

Not that it's a direct competition between the two. Obviously we have York to show for the pick also, but BSH always brings it up, which irritates me.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
They are going to need to be because it's quite possible that half of our top 6 Dmen, are not here to start 2021/22.

NYCFlyer

Nov 23, 2002
NYC
They are going to need to be because it's quite possible that half of our top 6 Dmen, are not here to start 2021/22.
It's a shame neither is RH. We could use one but those two seem like good prospects to go with our core D which will be entering their prime.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Plenty of teams after 8/15/2020

They can’t burn a year though. Only the Flyers if they played him in a game this spring. Therein he’d have 1 year on his ELC instead of 2 (given his age). It’s really the only advantage the Flyers have, and reaching RFA in 1 season isn’t chopped liver. He can go to August, but he’s not Vesey (b-b-bust) or Hayes level hyped either where he might have a ton of suitors with an NHL spot saved.

He’s still of course a goner. Gone baby gone. Gone girl. Gone with the wind. Gone in 60 seconds.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Given Allison's struggles, NAK basically a non-factor, Pitlick on a one year deal - what team can offer Laczynski a better opportunity to make a team and with the bonus of burning a year off his ELC. His only real competition is Brink, who is a year or two behind him, and if he plays well enough, could move Farabee back to his natural position at LW.

Reactions: renberg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
They can’t burn a year though. Only the Flyers if they played him in a game this spring. Therein he’d have 1 year on his ELC instead of 2 (given his age). It’s really the only advantage the Flyers have, and reaching RFA in 1 season isn’t chopped liver. He can go to August, but he’s not Vesey (b-b-bust) or Hayes level hyped either where he might have a ton of suitors with an NHL spot saved.

He’s still of course a goner. Gone baby gone. Gone girl. Gone with the wind. Gone in 60 seconds.
Gone but not forgotten :(

Why would he sign mid season like that? Doesn't seem to make much sense, though I suppose it would be after his college season is finished. With the unrest in the bottom 6 he could be playing minutes now. Maybe Fletch should pitch that idea to him.

I still expect him to sign with the Hawks and I will go on a rampage.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Do the Flyers still owns the rights for Matej Tomek, The Goalie?

He is doing well in Slovak league - 11 games, 94,4 % and he has his first National Team invitation. Maybe he isnt such lost talent after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad