Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
So I was at the game last night.

I'll tell you why he was held pointless. About five seconds into the second, he absolutely levelled a kid. As soon as it had happened, he was jumped, and ended up getting in a really big, long fight. It was his first fight ever in juniors, and he did really well.
He was kicked out of the game for a hit to the head because of the play. The opposing player was also kicked out for instigating. He got a few cuts on his right hand (he shoots left, but throws rights) and might need a stitch or two, but they were going to wait until today when the swelling went down to see. Not a big deal.

I have a really good video on my phone of the hit and the whole fight, just have to figure out how to share it with y'all.

So you're saying he's Flyer material? :sarcasm:

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Cates ended with 3 points on the night. Now at a PPG with 15 pts in 15 games.

Zamula nothing on the night. Slips under a PPG...now at 25 pts in 26 games.

Anyone here anything on Serdyuk? Hasn't played since Nov 10th. He had 10 pts in 8 games to start the year...then 3 in the next 10 and hasn't played since.

He was trying to play hurt.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I'll tell you why he was held pointless. About five seconds into the second, he absolutely levelled a kid. As soon as it had happened, he was jumped, and ended up getting in a really big, long fight. It was his first fight ever in juniors, and he did really well.
He was kicked out of the game for a hit to the head because of the play. The opposing player was also kicked out for instigating. He got a few cuts on his right hand (he shoots left, but throws rights) and might need a stitch or two, but they were going to wait until today when the swelling went down to see. Not a big deal.

I have a really good video on my phone of the hit and the whole fight, just have to figure out how to share it with y'all.

If you feel like making the effort, you could upload it to Youtube, then share the Youtube link. I haven't done it since 2011, or I would help with instructions. Apologies if you know all this already.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
From what I saw of Serdyuk, I'm not losing sleep.

Cates on the other hand, if he's emerging as a scoring threat to go with his high IQ and defensive game, he's a solid middle six prospect.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

If you feel like making the effort, you could upload it to Youtube, then share the Youtube link. I haven't done it since 2011, or I would help with instructions. Apologies if you know all this already.

Sorry about the poor quality and sideways video, not sure on how to change that. But here you go, enjoy!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

M Y B O I™

Reactions: PantherboyHTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad