Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
John Buccigross, Barry Melrose, & Colby Cohen. That’s quite the trio.

I just got home and turned on Laczynski. Only to hear freaking Starman is on the call.

tenor.gif

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
McDonald isn't the player he once was but i think hes been everything you want from your captain down there. His pending retirement signals a real change. I think it will be very important that whoever guides this team going forward have the right attitude and work ethic. Varone or ghoul would be my choice if they don't go with an outsider. It can't be brennan.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
McDonald isn't the player he once was but i think hes been everything you want from your captain down there. His pending retirement signals a real change. I think it will be very important that whoever guides this team going forward have the right attitude and work ethic. Varone or ghoul would be my choice if they don't go with an outsider. It can't be brennan.
The obvious choice...is AMac.

Reactions: BernieParent

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I mean, if they don't sign one of the Swedish Dmen over summer the Phantoms D could be really pretty poor next year, and I guess if they dont it means they may sign Wylie:

Brennan-Friedman
Schlemko-Willcox
xxxxx-Wylie

I mean, of them Friedman is the best 5v5 Dman pretty comfortably... and none of the others really have a + all-around 5v5 game. Schelmko is closest after Friedman.

Could be great for Sandström and Ustimenko...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Considering who Minnesota took in the first last year it’s no surprise they’d like Ginning too.

Can’t believe AIC beat St. Cloud State.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Amac-Friedman
Brennan-Wilcox
Schlemko-Wylie

Is a pretty good AHL D core lol

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Considering who Minnesota took in the first last year it’s no surprise they’d like Ginning too.

Can’t believe AIC beat St. Cloud State.

Alarm bells are ringing in my head with Flahr’s endorsement of Ginning. I struggle to see how “we should bring him over next year” is a good idea. Hogberg is a significantly better defenseman.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Alarm bells are ringing in my head with Flahr’s endorsement of Ginning. I struggle to see how “we should bring him over next year” is a good idea. Hogberg is a significantly better defenseman.

Bernhardt is comfortably better right now as well.

I mean... Högberg has a very strong claim to being the best u-21 year old Dman in the SHL this year.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
I don't know who they should sign or who they will sign but we sure as heck need at least 2 D prospects added to LV next year

Reactions: Ted Brown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia