Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyMac

Jul 8, 2004
FWIW, Ratcliffe had 1 assist last night. Moving on to 2nd round. Had 2g+4A in the 4 games.

Thanks for the updates.

4 assists in 4 games is impressive, double his regular season rate. Maybe he has improved his passing....or that it means nothing due to small sample size. I am hopeful he can round out his game with some time in the minors. If he could develop into a JVR like player, an amazing pigeon and at least mediocre in the rest of his game, that could be very valueable moving forward. Especially if they end up paying for Seattle to take JVR in the expansion draft.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t even have ESPNU anymore, not really sure I care too much about missing Ohio State though.

I’m watching the other game on ESPN2 & Colby is on the broadcast.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
A lot of people were very high on Laberge during his draft. Terrible open ice hit and the hip injury really slowed his development but hopefully he can compete at a high level next year for the phantoms and becomes a potential mid season call up. It’s optimistic but I hate giving up on kids especially with injuries.
I was one who was very high. One of my favorite prospects, at the time, along with Allison.

Reactions: IronMarshal

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Harvard about to get eliminated. We’ll see what Carolina does with Fox.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad