Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
We think maybe there's a reason Fletcher was talking about him as untouchable along with Frost and Farabee.
Raising your game in the playoffs is a good sign, raising your game with the season on the line is an even better sign.
They are probably hoping he can be their next LeClair. That would be acceptable!

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
LeClair's the best forechecking winger the Flyers ever had, so that might be a bit lofty. If Ratcliffe is Mike Knuble or JVR it'll be fantastic.

Reactions: dag54

C0DITH

Apr 30, 2017
Of all our prospects, I think he is the one that will surprise everyone (around the league). The key is him getting his weight on because as much as he has improved to use his body against OHLers, I think he needs some seasoning and Morin sized breakfasts to be able to do it at a pro level.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Of all our prospects, I think he is the one that will surprise everyone (around the league). The key is him getting his weight on because as much as he has improved to use his body against OHLers, I think he needs some seasoning and Morin sized breakfasts to be able to do it at a pro level.
With G, JVR, and Lindblom at LW, we can afford to wait and let him gain the necessary strength.

Reactions: dag54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia