Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
The more injured allison is, I’d assume the higher chance he signs.....

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Soooo...anything official about farabees knees?

Live update from the team doctor on the Fara bee's knees.

giphy.gif

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Live update from the team doctor on the Fara bee's knees.

giphy.gif

Chickens can get eye infections and they look like those knees. The eye has to be very gently squeezed to extract a hard deposit between their lids and eyeballs.

Saw a video of it the other day. Horrifying.

@Captain Dave Poulin you ever see this? I’m guessing it’s a byproduct of neglect and I can’t imagine you not giving Spotted Dick the best of care

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Chickens can get eye infections and they look like those knees. The eye has to be very gently squeezed to extract a hard deposit between their lids and eyeballs.

Saw a video of it the other day. Horrifying.

@Captain Dave Poulin you ever see this? I’m guessing it’s a byproduct of neglect and I can’t imagine you not giving Spotted Dick the best of care

Ewww, no, I never saw that - my stupid birds must be getting exponentially more affection and better animal husbandry than those poor dimwits at Perdue or Church's.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
WMU hockey keeps playoff hopes alive with 5-2 win over Colorado College

Meanwhile, it's unclear if Allison, who has missed several games this season while recovering from a knee injury suffered last year, will play in Game 3, but Murray said that the Philadelphia Flyers' second-round draft pick is a tough competitor, and that it would take a lot to keep him out of the decisive contest.

"He's a little nicked up, but he's a small-town hockey player, and he's pretty tough," Murray said of the Myrtle, Manitoba native. "If he can be in the lineup tomorrow night, he'll be in there."

Reactions: Larry44

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
wait, show me your post from 3 years ago where you predicted he would be a 1c. Acctually show me a post from that time period where people thought he would be a 1c.

We're very happy to have you aboard the Coots Train 5 years late, but you were calling him a 2C LAST MONTH, my man. :laugh:

2018-19 Roster talk; Part four

Couturier already was a 1C at ES the last 2 years. In every single way. So, yeah, he was a 1C......at ES. He was something like #21-23 among NHL centers in 5v5 scoring/game too. That he's just a better 1C at ES now with a resurgent Jake and Giroux, for which he deserves a ton of credit, doesn't surprise me an iota.

He's not scoring 80 ES points, so if he wants to score like an actual 1C at all strengths, the PP scoring has to come. Though I guess technically he could score like 55-60 ES points (or whatever low-end 1C scoring is) if the numbers won't quiet down, but I'm talking long-term if he wants to be a 60+ point guy. It's been annoying that they haven't been getting many PPs lately with him on the unit, but he's looked alright. We'll see.

^
November 2017 -- 'twas a thing

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
May not belong in this thread:
According to «Филадельфия» и «Рейнджерс» заинтересованы в Бурдасове Flyers are interested in signing Anton Burdasov from "Salavat Yulaev". Burdasov played 50 games and earned 31 points (19+12) with +/-= -15. He is 27 years old and is now out with the knee injury.

Shades of Lyubimov?

Anton Burdasov at eliteprospects.com

Who knows. These guys are basically lottery tickets. If you get a useful bottom of the lineup guy out of it then it’s a success.

Reactions: BiggE

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Doubt Burdasov is coming over for chump change.
My suspicion is the Rangers easily win this, they have more open roster spots to offer him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad