Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Prior thread: Prospect Info: - Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

LEHIGH VALLEY PHANTOMS' MEDIA AND TEAM COVERAGE
Allentown Morning Call
American Hockey League
Lehigh Valley Phantoms
Inside AHL Hockey
WAEB 790 AM
WSAN 1470 AM
READING ROYALS' MEDIA AND TEAM COVERAGE
ECHL
Reading Eagle
Reading Royals
ADDITIONAL

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Ratcliffe - 3G 1A
Wylie - 1G 1A
Cates - 2A
Strome - 2A
Zamula - 2A
Farabee - 1G
Hain - 1G

No points for Frost today huh?

I feel like no one is talking a lot about him. He seems to be very productive. I know he’s big and that may max out as a Boyle type but he seems like he could contribute more. Interested to see what he turns in to over the next several years.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

I feel like no one is talking a lot about him. He seems to be very productive. I know he’s big and that may max out as a Boyle type but he seems like he could contribute more. Interested to see what he turns in to over the next several years.

The problem with Ratcliffe is that body, he's still filling out, he's going to be BIG, but with big players it often takes time to develop body control.

On the other hand, he's scoring at a ridiculous pace, isn't a slug like Strome, and could have a very high ceiling.

I certainly hope he'll be better than Boyle, who spent 4 years in college, almost 2 years in the AHL, started as a checker at 25, and had his one good season at 26. Boyle was a 20-25 points a year 3rd/4th line guy.

At the very least I'd hope for a Simmonds like career, 3RW and PP1 giving you 20-30 goals a year.

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
The problem with Ratcliffe is that body, he's still filling out, he's going to be BIG, but with big players it often takes time to develop body control.

On the other hand, he's scoring at a ridiculous pace, isn't a slug like Strome, and could have a very high ceiling.

I certainly hope he'll be better than Boyle, who spent 4 years in college, almost 2 years in the AHL, started as a checker at 25, and had his one good season at 26. Boyle was a 20-25 points a year 3rd/4th line guy.

At the very least I'd hope for a Simmonds like career, 3RW and PP1 giving you 20-30 goals a year.

Sit him right in front of the goalie and watch him flourish. He has great hands for a big man...i look forward to watching him progress with the phantoms

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
tenor.gif

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018

SSM didn’t play on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->