Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I think one reason they wanted Allison to sign is to make sure he had good medical care and rehabilitation.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Morin's injury was bad enough that had to delay surgery for a couple of weeks for the swelling to go down. I don't expect or want to him back playing games any earlier than February.

Reactions: renberg

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Morin's injury was bad enough that had to delay surgery for a couple of weeks for the swelling to go down. I don't expect or want to him back playing games any earlier than February.

Not saying that the injury wasn’t bad but waiting for swelling to go down is a common practice and it’s not really an indication of how bad the initial injury was.

runkle

Feb 19, 2006
At the phantoms / Bruins game. They are a mess. Just pulled Hart after 3rd goal given up in the first.

runkle

Feb 19, 2006
:(

We can't just wait for him to be the savior. It will be interesting to see who we have as a starter next year.

Side note @Captain Dave Poulin Bunny scored. Assist to Pimp.

Let the gifs fly.

In fairness, I wouldn't blame what happened on him, they were being beaten all over the ice and to every loose puck. He was left out to dry.

Also rubtsov got crunched at the end of the period and went off holding his arm/ shoulder so hopefully that will not be an issue. Don't see him yet for second.

I am bad luck apparently

Reactions: Curufinwe

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
:(

We can't just wait for him to be the savior. It will be interesting to see who we have as a starter next year.

Side note @Captain Dave Poulin Bunny scored. Assist to Pimp.

Let the gifs fly.

bNQVw7a.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
They’re not really a well coached team. They’ve just had a top 5-10 roster with a GM who’s stingy on in season roster movement under Gordon.

It is what it is but it’s pretty much why people cringe at the thought of him joining the Flyers bench in any capacity.

I think if he were to be added to the Flyers bench, it would be completely fair - having seen his body of work down there - to say that this is Hexy doing his friend a solid. And that's all it would be.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I don't go out of my way to defend him, the Hive goes out of its way to blow every move out of proportion.
As if Hakstol does things differently than most NHL coaches, bench young players, play "reliable" veterans more minutes, etc. etc.
People nitpick left and right, I just think it's a bunch of nonsense.

"You win or you die" - applies to both GOT and NHL.
You rip on every single coach *except* Honk, never once have you said a single negative thing about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad