Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012

72Qy.gif

I'd just like to remind the world that I WILL cut a b***h.

He came back. Probably didn't even miss a shift. Indestructible, obviously.

Phantoms look very good so far tonight, but are stuck at 1-1. Hart just made a killer save during the PK on a Borgstrom 1-timer.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Probably. I’m worried about it, just saying it would crush my tiny black heart.

As much as people harp on it on these forums you’d think teams are losing college players to this left & right. There’s like maybe one player a year that’s noteworthy enough that will draw attention after waiting it all the way out. There’s a hell of a lot more players that people speculate aren’t going to sign but end up doing so though. There’s still a lot of players that sign after their junior years when given the opportunity to do so.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Was at the WMU North Dakota game Allison played one shift in third preriod then left the game and did not come back . WMU shit kicked UND it was 6-1 til 10 sec left when UND scored on power play . UND is only a two hour drive for me and that rink is so nice . Gavin Hain played but you would not even know he was there .

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Haley is only playing down there because he’s currently on a conditioning assignment which is crazy that this dude is going to be back on an NHL roster again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->