Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
A watch really isnt an accessory in the same realm as a ring or earring. It has an actual function lol

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I was going to post that a wedding ring has many important functions, much like the One True Ring.

A wedding ring has power for you, Bern, because you married a nice, lovely lady. To me, it's just a way that people who make actual salaries spend two months' worth of those salaries in order to make the road to divorce shiny. :naughty:

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I wear a wedding ring and versa Fitbit. Nicer watch for going out and events. Can’t do much else.

Thinking Hart starts in the prospect game? Don’t the isles have a big shot goalie prospect. Would love a head to head.

Reactions: Rebels57

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki
Amorosa seems like a better prospect than Drake, and the Phantoms seems a little short on LHD. So it's a bit surprising he hasn't been signed.

Maybe Amorosa wants to see if he gets any NHL offers after his rights expire. I think the Flyers would only offer him a AHL deal. I do agree that they need a d-man or two for the Phantoms.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Maybe Amorosa wants to see if he gets any NHL offers after his rights expire. I think the Flyers would only offer him a AHL deal. I do agree that they need a d-man or two for the Phantoms.
Phantoms are good team with pretty awesome facilities. He can still come back if his hopes of nhl deal won't materialize.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Provy Ghost
Sanheim Gudas
Hagg Myers
Folin

They can have AMAc! Gives us that vet to come up when an injury occurs and he won't get claimed.

Wishful thinking....I know.

Reactions: JPS

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Provy Ghost
Sanheim Gudas
Hagg Myers
Folin

They can have AMAc! Gives us that vet to come up when an injury occurs and he won't get claimed.

Wishful thinking....I know.
It's been three years since Amac was waived and he still persevered, even earned himself an A. Macdonald4mvp!

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad