Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
women-weaken-legs-made-on-imgur-mickey-goldmill-advice-25999434.png

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Looks more like a heater than an air conditioner. Maybe he should have worn sweater. But maybe he wanted to show off the muscle core instead? Besides those are the ugliest shoes I have seen in a while........it looks like he is not a fashionista....

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Looks more like a heater than an air conditioner. Maybe he should have worn sweater. But maybe he wanted to show off the muscle core instead? Besides those are the ugliest shoes I have seen in a while........it looks like he is not a fashionista....

I am pretty sure that is a fan, Macleish. I have a stand-up fan that looks just like that.

And my wife is prettier.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Well you were born is 57 so that's different.

85 friendo

Wearing a watch keeps me from having to pull my phone out to check the time..which ultimately leads to me being distracted by my phone more than I already am. I also get a lot of compliments when wearing a watch (and it's not even pricey, it's decent).

Reactions: TheKingPin

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
85 friendo

Wearing a watch keeps me from having to pull my phone out to check the time..which ultimately leads to me being distracted by my phone more than I already am. I also get a lot of compliments when wearing a watch (and it's not even pricey, it's decent).
I'm really bothered by wearing any accessories. Rings especially make me consciously uncomfortable. That long nails and grown out facial hair I things I irrationally hate the most.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm really bothered by wearing any accessories. Rings especially make me consciously uncomfortable. That long nails and grown out facial hair I things I irrationally hate the most.

A watch really isnt an accessory in the same realm as a ring or earring. It has an actual function lol

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->