Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc. [April-May 2021 edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I just found it confusing that Bunnaman had a 2 or 3 game stretch where he was really good. Skating fast, hitting, forechecking, playing great D, then the just put him in the press box and sent him down.
Yeah, this certainly seems to be an alarming theme.

Players keep getting scratched immediately following good games. It just makes no sense at all.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Praise be that Millman’s getting scratched for the likes of Pouliot and Bigras. Development be damned

With the Calder Cup and the playoffs on the line you need that veteran presenc...

Oh.

tenor.gif

Wait.

laughing.gif

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Ok, thank you.

One more stupid question, if you don’t mind: how often has he played that side in the past? I know he’s mostly been on the left, but I’m curious if this should be realistic option or if they’re just screwing around and being dumb.
He was back on the left side in the third (right side on PP).

He only played LD at Michigan. I wouldn't expect them to try him on the right but he should be able to do it.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Watching Sandstrom, it makes you think he was battling injuries the last couple years, because his last few games it seems the light has turned on, or maybe he's just healthy now.

Last 3 games, 5 goals in 114 shots. .956 Sv%. 5 games before that, 21 goals on 130 shots, .838.

Reactions: renberg

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Just got an email but they are doing a 3v3 tournament? sort of event at the PPL center next thursday. It is free, but limited space
3ba67ea4-5a0e-4e06-a0d5-82ee2409c3f0.png

Reactions: TheKingPin

MartinS82

May 26, 2016
York & Zamula are significantly better at improving the condition of the puck (i.e.putting the puck in good spots to create scoring chances) on the PP than Hemorrhoid causing Pouliot.

Any chance York sees some games with the Flyers this year? Watched him since he was a kid and don't want to miss his first game.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Any chance York sees some games with the Flyers this year? Watched him since he was a kid and don't want to miss his first game.

Just a week ago management loved safe York over risky Zamula, but now they won’t play him. Damn, they’re so fickle.

Reactions: MartinS82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad