Prospect Info: Petrus Palmu

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
Palmu is a dynamic little buzz saw of a player that has great hands and quick feet to match.
Despite his size he loves to mix it up on the wall and tends to irk his opponents to no end.
I say he cracks the Nucks weak line-up and becomes a fan favorite.

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
Just like signing a UDFA... not likely to make the NHL but at least he has some potential and given the spot, its a good pick. If nothing else, should bring more competition to Utica and brings something that clearly lack... scoring.

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Thanks for drafting him. I really like this guy, he has absolutely sick hands. I'm not saying he will make it to NHL for sure, but for a #181 pick he is a great choice. At least he would make your AHL team more interesting to watch.

tiny103

Jun 28, 2008
Ottawa
Ha. we have Palmu, Edmonton got yamamoto and Calgary has gaudreau.

It be great if we could somehow have a 3 x 3 at some all star game with those three as one team.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
How is Palmu compared to Yamamoto? Both small dudes with big numbers.

yamamoto is a year younger and has an insane pedigree

yamamoto was almost a ppg in his d-2 season

palmu is basically a year behind yamamoto, numerically.. which is to be expected, cause yamamoto i think was hailed as a top ten pick a couple years prior to this draft. if palmu was not an overager for the draft i think he would have been picked a hell of a lot higher

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Totally on board with this pick.We badly need scoring forwards throughout the organization and Palmu definitely brings that to the table.He'll be fun to watch and hopefully can produce in the pro leagues.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Don't really have much to say about this pick. I think he's too short to play in the NHL. But speed skill and gets into scoring areas (is it because he is so small he is able to sneak behind players?) I treat this as securing the rights to a player who might develop further.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
So yeah, Gadjovich and Palmu are linemates and best friends. Look at Gadjovich hanging out with his human cinderblock of a best friend

Sjc6RwE.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad