Peter Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

Unfortunately for you, they dont see it this way and it will never happen, they believe in chemistry a lot more then the people on here do

And because of this misconstrued "belief" they are going to ruin ANY chances of Leafs ever contending.

This team is not going any further with bozo as its top line C and as a 1PP unit C. It is a JOKE. No wonder other fans laugh at us.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Oh yes, because the last two centers to sign bigger money here didn't get sent away after one season did they? Grabbo and Connolly say hi.

the difference is that connolly busted and accomplished nothing, and grabo got his spot taken from him by kadri, this is kicking a dead horse now

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
And because of this misconstrued "belief" they are going to ruin ANY chances of Leafs ever contending.

This team is not going any further with bozo as its top line C and as a 1PP unit C. It is a JOKE. No wonder other fans laugh at us.

This current team is a lot more respectable then the wilson era teams, dont kid yourself.

ALEXJD93

LOL
Dec 12, 2013
Don't bother replying, your non answers speak volumes of your claims here.

How about you tell me reasons that he IS better? Haven't seen many of those? And don't simply cite PK time, because if you notice he exits the ice AS SOON AS HE CAN if he that means 3 seconds after the draw cause it's the only reason he is out there

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Why are people on this forum such blind followers of every transaction this team makes?

Kessel and Bozak have chemistry? lol.

come on man, this claim is getting ridicules now, yes they have chemistry stop trying to down play it

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
randy has him on the top line because he believes that it makes a solid line for producing points, thats on him, not on me

Oh yes, let's please hush to hear the words of the almighty bo-bandy.

I could have coached that ANA team to the cup. I wonder who goes first, Bozak or Randy

ALEXJD93

LOL
Dec 12, 2013
This current team is a lot more respectable then the wilson era teams, dont kid yourself.

If the Leafs had Reimer and Bernier playing like they are right now instead of the garbage heap of toskala, gustaffsone etc, the Ron Wilson teams would be better than the team is now....

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
If the Leafs had Reimer and Bernier playing like they are right now instead of the garbage heap of toskala, gustaffsone etc, the Ron Wilson teams would be better than the team is now....

probably, no way to know for sure though

leafstilldeath*

come on man, this claim is getting ridicules now, yes they have chemistry stop trying to down play it

The only time bozo had chemistry with someone was with his grade 10 teacher and he failed chemistry.

DaveT83*

I really don't understand the love for Bolland. This roster is so small/weak he's only adding to the problem.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
It's tough to follow when you're running all over making asinine claims, I agree.

I have no idea why you quoted me in the first place or why the hell you responded with useless fire hydrant garbage.

Looks like you came out looking for an argument, but you didn't really know why.

Please stop with the assumptions on me, I discuss hockey, what you call arguing I call hockey discussions. Maybe this is why you misunderstand posts here. I think you try too hard to look for angles here, and this makes discussing hockey with you very hard. Can we not just have an exchange of hockey related topics without the smugness you seem to harbour against me?

Anyway, I don't want to get too off topic. This is a Peter Holland thread, and we should get back on topic. Holland playing well will make one of Bozak, Bolland or Kadri expendable down the line.

Not this year but probably next summer when we re-sign Bolland.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Ok pile up all your comments, I'm going to go study for an hour or two, come back, then knock them all out rapid fire mode, continue on with the bozak hate.

leafstilldeath*

Oh yes, let's please hush to hear the words of the almighty bo-bandy.

I could have coached that ANA team to the cup. I wonder who goes first, Bozak or Randy

If Bolland and McClement resign with us it is Bye-Bye Bozo. If only there is a dumb GM to take on that contract

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto

KesselBozakGoals.png

KesselBozakPoints.png

KesselBozakGFGA.png

leafstilldeath*

LOL, bozak's shg was the reason this team even got to see game 6 or whichever one it was, stop making it seem like hes so useless, its just not true

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If bozo didnt suck on the top line we wouldnt even need Game 6. Period!

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
How about you tell me reasons that he IS better? Haven't seen many of those? And don't simply cite PK time, because if you notice he exits the ice AS SOON AS HE CAN if he that means 3 seconds after the draw cause it's the only reason he is out there

Check my posting history its all there, I am not wasting my time with you, you don't reply to contradictions I have pointed out in your posts. I am getting back on topic. This is a thread about Holland not Bozak.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Please stop with the assumptions on me, I discuss hockey, what you call arguing I call hockey discussions. Maybe this is why you misunderstand posts here. I think you try too hard to look for angles here, and this makes discussing hockey with you very hard. Can we not just have an exchange of hockey related topics without the smugness you seem to harbour against me?
No, we can't. You quoted me, then went off-topic, then refused to answer questions until they were asked a specific way. It's always the same dance with you, but it looks like you have two left feet.

I could care less about your baseless opinions and only take you off ignore every now and then for ***** and giggles. The worst part is I don't even disagree all that much with you on Bozak, you just shove so much garbage down peoples throat that the somewhat useful points you make get lost.

I would have just PM'd this response, but it looks like you turned that feature off. I assume it's because others may have said the same thing, but there I go assuming again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad