Peter Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
In all honesty when Bozak and Bolland come back I'd move Kadri to the 3rd line. Not because I think he's a third line calibre player, but because he thrives against the weaker dmen. I think Kadri could do well there. Heck, a Holland/Kadri - Kadri/Holland - Clarkson line could be pretty good...

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
If we give up a 2nd (which we will), it will be a fair trade, definitely not a steal. Anyway, the trade made sense for us.

Pretty much.

I hate giving up picks all the time but this is one I would do 100% of the time. Giving up a top 50 or so pick for a player that has been a great point producer at every level is a good gamble to do.

He's got a lot more untapped potential and he's been improving with each passing game. He needs to get better on faceoffs and perhaps develop a meaner/tougher game.

It's really not a steal though. It seems like it was and it is a fair trade. Anaheim did well to sell him right now instead of waiting until he was close to waiver eligibility, which would have put his value to Colborne esque level. Good asset management for them as he was not going to be much of a core player with the players they had before him in the depth chart.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Player Discussion: Peter Holland Pt.2 ‎(
multipage.gif
1 2 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad