BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Not sure what exactly "scrutinized" means here. I just hope they call the game with consistency. But I know that's probably too much to ask for
Scrutinized NHL version.....it is ok for the panthers to crosscheck after the whistle, face washes , and knocking down bruins by any means, but if bruins push back, a penalty must immediately be called

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
More people would tune in if the chance of a Rags/Devils start to this game was a possibility. Instead the league neuters it further.

Reactions: BMC

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Scrutinized NHL version.....it is ok for the panthers to crosscheck after the whistle, face washes , and knocking down bruins by any means, but if bruins push back, a penalty must immediately be called
its gotten really hard not to feel like this recently..
Someone tell Anson Carter that wearing sneakers with a suit is f***ing lame. Wear some proper shoes.
just do it yourself if you feel so strongly.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If the refs are gonna be tight it should theoretically favor the less greasy team, which is us

The problem is you’re relying on those idiots in stripes to do their jobs correctly
The league getting out there for a reason

I like an abrasive aholish team like Florida so it’s good if they can’t do their thing

we all watch these two teams - Florida is talented and a high dick factor so if the league is telling us this won’t be tolerated

My concern is Paul Maurice will be sad if his team loses and all pouty and low mumbling how we are treated unfairly

I’m a Maurice guy but he is a whiner

Reactions: CDJ, SPV and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad