Player Discussion Peter Cehlarik - II

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
True, but he doesnt have lateral speed either.

:D

Sorry I'm still not seeing this slowness you go on and on about....what I'm seeing is Cehlarik getting to pucks much faster than the Donatos and JKFs...creating havoc, active stick, using his large frame, and gaining possession. Something that has so far improved the 2nd line and has been missing big time.

We get it, he isn't as fast or posses the elite skills of a Heinen. :naughty:

The vast majority of the bruins are not known for their speed game unlike the vast majority of the D who leverage their speed. With that said, Cehlarik fits in just right.

Cehlarik has been impressive .... there's no denying it. :thumbu:

Reactions: Pomee and NMF

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Sorry I'm still not seeing this slowness you go on and on about....what I'm seeing is Cehlarik getting to pucks much faster than the Donatos and JKFs...creating havoc, active stick, using his large frame, and gaining possession. Something that has so far improved the 2nd line and has been missing big time.

We get it, he isn't as fast or posses the elite skills of a Heinen. :naughty:

The vast majority of the bruins are not known for their speed game unlike the vast majority of the D who leverage their speed. With that said, Cehlarik fits in just right.

Cehlarik has been impressive .... there's no denying it. :thumbu:

He’s been really good, but if you cannot see how slow he is, I hope you are Canadian and are not driving in the US :laugh:

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
boy he seems to be in the play a lot... its like even when hes missing a shot hes right there... right in the dirty area... dangerous

I seem to remember being impressed by that before. obviously it never translated into goals and assists before. I worry a bit about a cinderalla pumpkin at midnight... but im going to just enjoy this for every moment it lasts for

and if its still lasting 10 years from now... I will be happy then too

Reactions: Pomee

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
boy he seems to be in the play a lot... its like even when hes missing a shot hes right there... right in the dirty area... dangerous

and if its still lasting 10 years from now... I will be happy then too

How can that be...he's a

images

Grasshopperking

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Another great game. Others have said it, I've said it - his chemistry with Krejci was apparent even in preseason and in the moments he's been up. What took so long? I mean this sort of rhetorically because I really do trust the hockey minds in the front office and don't necessarily mind the Detroit treatment but he wasn't exactly a mystery

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad