Post-Game Talk: Pens vs. Jets: Pens w/o 8 of their dmen from last year.... wait?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
He’s also fumbled multiple chances. If Rust isn’t in his place when healthy I’ll be pissed. It’s pretty clear Tanev is what this org wants ZAR to be and they should put him where he belongs instead of trying to force him in the top six.

So he's Simon, but with more speed and worse analytics.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
JR f***ed up so bad the Pens aren't going to make the playoffs this year. Too many moves, too many stupid contracts shuffled around, too many shitty contracts for crappy players. These GMs just like coaches have a shelf life. JR is way past his with the Pens...

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Just woke up to the score.

HAHAHA

HAHAHA

No words.

f*** off, pens.

Forwards: can't score
Defense: can't defend
Goalie: possible $8mil contract, yeah, no
Coach: lost all passion
GM: out to lunch

I thought they had turned the corner after game one. Nope. They only abused a goalie who was stumbling in game two. Tonight..Tonight is what this team is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clare2904

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I don't like Kahun.
I don't like Simon.
I really don't like ZAR.

That's an entire line's worth of suck.

I'd prefer to try Bjorkvist, Blandisi, Di Pauli, A Johnson, or Palve than those three.

Rid this team of the slow vanilla guys.

Try guys who are known to have speed, or who may be hungry.

Simon's like that one friend who is decent looking, charming enough, and has a good opening line to be able to approach a woman and chat with her. But then when it's time for him to seal the deal and get the woman's phone number, he pees himself right in front of her.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
The only way to fix this team is to have them lose a ton through Christmas, be a bottom-3 team, and have Mario fire everybody in a front office or coaching position. That's the only way we'll ever take steps toward competing again before Geno and Tanger are done.
Tanger has looked pretty ****ing done to me this year so far. Guess he wants to reclaim his mantle as most polarizing Penguin now that Phil is gone.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Tanger has looked pretty ****ing done to me this year so far. Guess he wants to reclaim his mantle as most polarizing Penguin now that Phil is gone.
I don't think he's done physically, but he looks completely lost. This blueline can't afford its best player playing anything less than spectacular hockey. Hell, this team can't afford Letang playing below his capability.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
I don't think he's done physically, but he looks completely lost. This blueline can't afford its best player playing anything less than spectacular hockey. Hell, this team can't afford Letang playing below his capability.
I've never questioned his physicality, other than perhaps durability. Letang's restrictor plate has always been the soft tissue between his ears.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad