Post-Game Talk: Pens vs. Jets: Pens w/o 8 of their dmen from last year.... wait?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
"It's just three games!"

No. It's three games that look just like the prior two seasons on a team that's only gotten worse in terms of talent and in terms of results over time. It's not "just three games" it's a continuation of a pattern that, with time to change it, has only been enhanced for the worse.

Is anyone still defending the team by using the "it's early" thing as though that's what everyone is up in arms about? Because at this point, it should be obvious that the outcry has more to do with it being a continuation of "it's just 2 full seasons plus 3 games of looking disorganized" at this point.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
That's crazy talk at this point considering everything that's wrong with the club these first 3 games were what was wrong with the club the past two seasons, particularly last.

Preaching to the choir, man.

I feel like I really tried hard to believe in what they were selling this past Summer. But I can't tell you how disheartening it was to watch them trot out the same old bullshit to start this year off. Obviously there is more than enough time to turn it all on it's head but they don't look like they've learned much as a team. And I feel like the roster is even weaker, now. Even without the injuries.

Basically it's looking an awful lot like this team was just all talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad