GDT: |Pens vs Isles|Feb 20th 1900hrs| Can we haz points please?

Can we haz points today?

• yes

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Is Sullivan just f***ing special? I just don't understand if he was hit in the head with a puck or something... it's so f***ing bizarre.
How dare you speak ill of our longest tenured, most winningest coach, Boston born and bred and loved by FSG and your mums. Pathetic mate, do better.

That's how Sullivan "coaches", he lets the players play their way out of it.

He's doesn't coach anymore.
That is 100% on the Players, no one forced them to be on the ice after that goal.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Doc has adjusted really well to NHL speed. He gets in fast on the forecheck and has really improved on the walls. He keeps a lot of pucks alive compared to most of our players. Would love to see him playing with better offensive players for a few games.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Doc has adjusted really well to NHL speed. He gets in fast on the forecheck and has really improved on the walls. He keeps a lot of pucks alive compared to most of our players. Would love to see him playing with better offensive players for a few games.
Psh he sucks, that's why our generational coach denies him.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
You know, I actually thought the Carter line played pretty damned well in New York. I know the on ice results didn't reflect that but they controlled play far better than they normally do.

Naturally they went back to sucking balls the very next game vs NJ

george14

Mar 9, 2014
Detroit, MI
Just looking at Crosby’s stats and he has a chance to set a career high in blocked shots, takeaways, and maybe hits. All while likely getting 100 points at 35. Crazy production for him.

Reactions: Pancakes

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I dunno how Mears and Errey missed the most important dummy play by Mario ever: the one for team Canada. Probably the most famous example of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad