GDT: |Pens vs Isles|Feb 20th 1900hrs| Can we haz points please?

Can we haz points today?

• yes

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
200w.gif

They need to back my truck up to the dock, and clean house...

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Sorokin's an extremely good goalie capable of stealing a game against anybody, but yeah, I think the Pens *should* have this one.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I predict another loss. Who's with me? we can't hang with good or decent teams, just crappy teams. It's a good day to be kicked out of the wildcard spot (Florida is ahead of us now).

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
When's the last time the Penguins won a game against an opponant they were remotely in any kind of ACTUAL competetion with? Like a month? Maybe they're due for that rando good performance?

"Hey there's a seemingly random chance we have a game where we meet expectations."

There's a team motto a guy can get behind!

Reactions: Andy99

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
When's the last time the Penguins won a game against an opponant they were remotely in any kind of ACTUAL competetion with? Like a month? Maybe they're due for that rando good performance?

"Hey there's a seemingly random chance we have a game where we meet expectations."

Assuming we pull it off, expect a bunch of posts in the postgame about how we we've definitely righted the ship.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Assuming we pull it off, expect a bunch of posts in the postgame about how we we've definitely righted the ship.
And how this is the kind of win that can spark a team to go on a long winning streak…at which point, we promptly lose to the Oilers Thursday lol

Reactions: HandshakeLine

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh

nah! we seem to take up the challenge to play lower than our competition.:laugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
nah! we seem to take up the challenge to play lower than our competition.:laugh:
Now this is the Sullivan presser I’d like to see: “we take great pride in giving up goals at the worst moments, not playing for 30 minutes and being the antithesis of clutch. We got to our game”

Reactions: The Old Master

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Sullivan is putting more fire, tenacity and effort into snapping at journalists for routine questions and screaming at officials than he is into preparing his team haha

Bullshit... this is all Hextalls fault...

1676931807769.png

or it's the Goalies fault... for leaving guys wide open. I know it's the Players fault....
1676931845289.png

or maybe we've seen this type of play for years now and maybe just maybe it might be......

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Everything is Sullivan's fault. Jeff Carter would be a good player if only we had a worthwhile coach.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

Atleast the other team knows it'll be an easy win.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad