Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Caps | win | Geno redemption goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
One thing I noticed that I haven't yet seen called out is the way Geno positioned his body and blade to make it look clearly like he was going to try and go high short-side but at the very last possible moment opened up and went low blocker instead. It's part of the reason he had Kuemper leaning so bad opening that shot location.

Incidentally, Body and Blade is the name of my new doom/drone band.

Yeah he completely changed the angle of his release about as fluidly as I've ever seen. It looked like Kuemper bit five hole. Low blocker wasn't even open when Malkin started his shooting motion. A pretty sneaky goal.
It is an absolute shame that Malkin's having a great season and it's being wasted on this lineup. Same with Sid too, really.

Also, Ogie, I support your brutal dreams. I hope to catch you on tour with Sleep sometime in the near future.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Well that's really where Granlund should be (in the top 6) but not at the expense of Rakell.

I just love how Rust gets treated like he's the best RW on this team and Rakell continually gets boned.
Hey fans! Its me! Is It looking like jarry is definitely the starter tomorrow against the wings no?

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
I don't understand why you're even on this subboard. You only want to talk about Jarry due to fantasy/betting implications. It comes off as swarmy
Its a human being breathing and investing a lot in ice hockey organizations. Is this hfboards site intented to be exactly an ice hockey Forum to discuss players and the game itself? No matter what are the backgrounds of humans? Investors or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
But yeah sire, I am very interested to hear all of yalls take on it? Yall truly know your team. Sometimes better than sullivan.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
We had an emergency recall up until like 15 minutes before the game.

I doubt Jarry was going in that game.

He Jarry was at the bench. I just checked the table books. Officials sire.

That means he was ready to jump in. Desmith could have been injured in a heart beat. At any second.

Now my question still is; is jarry going ti start tomorrow? If he was able to back up.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Lol. Okay. Good luck on the gambling.
Not satisfied at all on the answers still on the board sire.
Waitinn on others to reply as well. Havent heard any estimations on weather jarry will play after backin up desmith saturday? He was the back up and ready to play if desmith was injured. Now is he jarry going to play tomorrow himself?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Nobody knows what the f*** is up with Jarry, including Jarry. It could be any number of issues bothering him on any given day because he's got the durability of Beau Bennett. Use google like a normal person and stop being so f***ing weird, sire.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

So either he had an injury that last one game or he his hurt.

Yes and no…this is not exactly accurate…more accurate to say Jarry has a core injury (not hip according to some folks) and as a result of playing in a way to minimize the impact on his core, he has suffered a shoulder injury earlier in the year and now a back injury…are all the injuries from the same basic premise that he has an ongoing injury that he’s trying to compensate for? You betcha lol

Reactions: BusinessGoose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad