Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Caps | win | Geno redemption goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Florida is on their turn with a four game losing streak.
Penguins would have to muff up something awful to lose their spot now.

Not that they aren't capable.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Judging by the responses the keyboard experts shouldn't blame Sullivan for blowing leads. Unless you want to be hypocritical about things.

When the Penguins are up in the 3rd they should play more conservative. I'm not sure how you can argue otherwise.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Judging by the amateurish takes, the team has a habit of blowing leads going back to last year and beyond. This leads me to believe it's structural and not individual players.

Any other conclusion is hypocritical.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
I calculated that hence they are at the same time zone, Boston already had their morning skate. The penguins are probably right about to do theirs :clap: This is SO EXCITING!!! I''M GETTING SO EXCITED!!! as excited as toby (elaine's office friend) in that one seinfeld episode excited!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
For those gamblers asking, very optional am skate underway…why Geno, why? Lol

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Judging by the responses the keyboard experts shouldn't blame Sullivan for blowing leads. Unless you want to be hypocritical about things.

When the Penguins are up in the 3rd they should play more conservative. I'm not sure how you can argue otherwise.

At least when @Pens x was mostly the the first and biggest Hextall critic, it was grounded in reality. And lo and behold, he was actually right.

What makes you any less of a "keyboard expert" than us. Oh that's right. Nothing

Nice of you to conveniently ignore that post about how Sully never won shit without Malkin, yet Malkin never needed Sully to win a Cup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pens x

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
The coin you wagered on Jarry is gone, sire. Taken by raiders, most like.
We and group of investors want to see key players playing. They are costing the penguins organization millions of dollars. We want to SEE and get our moneys worth. We deserve it more than the players do cause we are the ones paying and investing.

Interesting if the player is healthy and ready to back up and ready to jump in when desmith gets injured... then he is still not playing himself. We as investors and a group, question this. We are making notes and calls as we speak . Paper, is moving. Period.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
We and group of investors want to see key players playing. They are costing the penguins organization millions of dollars. We want to SEE and get our moneys worth. We deserve it more than the players do cause we are the ones paying and investing.

Interesting if the player is healthy and ready to back up and ready to jump in when desmith gets injured... then he is still not playing himself. We as investors and a group, question this. We are making notes and calls as we speak . Paper, is moving. Period.

Lol.

As I said, Jarry is healthy enough to back up but doubt he plays until Boston if then.

Reactions: Nhlpowerweek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad