Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Caps | win | Geno redemption goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I am getting there with Hairpiece's "Expect better".

Granted, it is related to this eyesore:
cut.jpg

How is it possible that you can earn +100 million USD, have a wife who clearly is very fashionable, and this is the kind of interior decoration you end up with! My goodness! As nr. 1 fan I need to send some Danish design catalogues as a courtesy.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Lol.

As I said, Jarry is healthy enough to back up but doubt he plays until Boston if then.
That is wrong sire if that is the way like they call it on mandalorian. And our group is making moves and calls to prevent that already. This is not right when concerning us and OUR money. We are the investors and we deserve more than the players do. They are just chess soldiers. Pawns. We, are making calls and paper is moving. Period.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004

cut.jpg

How is it possible that you can earn +100 million USD, have a wife who clearly is very fashionable, and this is the kind of interior decoration you end up with! My goodness! As nr. 1 fan I need to send some Danish design catalogues as a courtesy.

Didn't he literally buy a super old person's house after they passed away and didn't really change much of anything? I thought I remember hearing that somewhere.

Ovechkin and Malkin are like 11 months apart or something but look closer to 11 years apart.

Also nice 500 dollar t shirt, Alexeyev.

Reactions: Gurglesons

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

cut.jpg

Me thinks that if you are buying a house that expensive, it comes furnished - and was likely decorated by a decorator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad