Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Caps | win | Geno redemption goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Didn't we hire someone to overhaul the medical side of the team just because of the amount of games being missed because of this? Lol FSG isn't really good at this ownership thing.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Nobody knows what the f*** is up with Jarry, including Jarry. It could be any number of issues bothering him on any given day because he's got the durability of Beau Bennett. Use google like a normal person and stop being so f***ing weird, sire.
I is loving the life and sometimes something bizarre happens sire. Like tom Green.
But yeah, I just want number one goalies to play, cause they get paid and I as an investor want to see the fullfillment. We as a group do want to get our moneys worth.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I is loving the life and sometimes something bizarre happens sire. Like tom Green.
But yeah, I just want number one goalies to play, cause they get paid and I as an investor want to see the fullfillment. We as a group do want to get our moneys worth.
1679952536391.png

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
One thing I noticed that I haven't yet seen called out is the way Geno positioned his body and blade to make it look clearly like he was going to try and go high short-side but at the very last possible moment opened up and went low blocker instead. It's part of the reason he had Kuemper leaning so bad opening that shot location.

Incidentally, Body and Blade is the name of my new doom/drone band.

It’s amazing how detailed this post is. I’d like to see the same type of post only concerning some of #71 defensive blown coverages or turnovers. Like the pass he put into the center of the ice up 3-2 with 5 minutes to go.

Why don’t we see this? Does the board not understand defense or are we pulling the #71 jersey over our defensive eyes because we love Geno?

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
It’s amazing how detailed this post is. I’d like to see the same type of post only concerning some of #71 defensive blown coverages or turnovers. Like the pass he put into the center of the ice up 3-2 with 5 minutes to go.

Why don’t we see this? Does the board not understand defense or are we pulling the #71 jersey over our defensive eyes because we love Geno?

Your schtick is beyond old.

No one is saying Geno is perfect. But his pros far outweigh his con's.

"eXpECt bEtTer" Lol nah, I don't expect stellar defensive play from a broken 35+ year old who is still ppg

Also no one cares what you would like to see

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
Was it me or did it seem there was an unexceptional amount of Craps 'fans' at the game? It looked like there was rows of red, and quite loud when the Craps scored. In fact I thought the amount of road fans was the reason the crowd was so into it.

WTF...it is the CAPS. The team I grew up with that we the Pens invaded, they never made the trip over the mason-dixon line. WTF.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Nobody knows what the f*** is up with Jarry, including Jarry. It could be any number of issues bothering him on any given day because he's got the durability of Beau Bennett. Use google like a normal person and stop being so f***ing weird, sire.

Jarry's played 5 seasons with the Pens and has yet to show he can reach below average in the playoffs. The reality is it doesn't matter if Jarry is here or not, Pens might as well run Tokorski as their #1.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Your schtick is beyond old.

No one is saying Geno is perfect. But his pros far outweigh his con's.

"eXpECt bEtTer" Lol nah, I don't expect stellar defensive play from a broken 35+ year old who is still ppg

Also no one cares what you would like to see
Ppg alert! I love that.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea

It takes a special quality of Penguins fan, STH notwithstanding, to come away from Saturday's game without appropriate respect and admiration for the Pens goal of the year, scored by, number 71, Evgeni Malkin. It speaks to agenda and antagonizement and to cemented resentment and insecurity, rather than to celebration of the clutch ripping shot of the season to date while effectively ENDING the season of our biggest rival. I'll only feel sorry for anyone so lost, so myopic, they can't enjoy the best excitement this game can provide. But to be honest, it won't take up any of my mind space as I watch the replay of that goal for maybe the 15th time, the reaction of fans (real fans), and his teammates. That's why I keep coming back. We lose in four, so what? Other teams have great players and stories and deserve Cups, too. We will never again have a core like this our lifetimes.

Last edited:

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
It takes a special quality of Penguins fan, STH notwithstanding, to come away from Saturday's game without appropriate respect and admiration for the Pens goal of the year, scored by, number 71, Evgeni Malkin. It speaks to agenda and antagonizement and to cemented resentment and insecurity, rather than to celebration of the clutch ripping shot of the season to date while effectively ENDING the season of our biggest rival. I'll only feel sorry for anyone so lost, so myopic, they can't enjoy the best excitement this game can provide. But to be honest, it won't take up any of my mind space as I watch the replay of that goal for maybe the 15th time, the reaction of fans (real fans), and his teammates. That's why I keep coming back. We lose in four, so what? Other teams have great players and stories and deserve Cups, too. We will never again have a core like this our lifetimes.

Oh I was there and enjoyed it.

I just think its amateur not to have a balance when speaking of the game. He took a dumb penalty that changed the momentum of the game. Then was egregious with the puck when protecting the lead. He made up for it. More often times he doesn't. See last game.

Its not hating a player. Its not being hypocritical due to fandom and favoritism.

Also his comments about being more aggressive are moronic. When the Sullivan haters complain about blowing leads remember that mindset from our assistant captain who hasn't won a playoff series in 5 years.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey

I just think its amateur not to have a balance when speaking of the game. He took a dumb penalty that changed the momentum of the game. Then was egregious with the puck when protecting the lead. He made up for it. More often times he doesn't. See last game.

Its not hating a player. Its not being hypocritical due to fandom and favoritism.

Also his comments about being more aggressive are moronic. When the Sullivan haters complain about blowing leads remember that mindset from our assistant captain who hasn't won a playoff series in 5 years.
You mean comments regarding a coach who hasn't won a series in 5 years ?

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021

I've got a bingo!!!!

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
If the players are admitting they disagree with the coach's system and play shows they do not follow it then how is it the coaches fault?
When you have a HC who coaches to what he wants instead of what he has (Chad Ruhweidel and Jeff Petry pinching and joining rushes), maybe "following " isn't the best idea.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia

You think THIS is detailed you should see my 24 page fan fic in which Malkin leaves his wife to move in with Jonas Siegenthaler to have beautiful prototype Russo-Swiss babies who symmetrically mix finesse and defense.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Didnt find the new gdt? What time is the morning skate? Is It 2 hours from now (at this moment of time exactly)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca