GDT: Pens v Blue Jackets @ 19:00EST - Get Ready For This, Whatever The **** This May Be Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Oh yeah, immigration issues. That's true.

Whatever, I stand by it. He'll rappel down from the rafters at the 10 minute mark of the third period, superman punch Dubinsky out cold, and as soon as he exits the box, fire off a clap bomb from the red line that goes right through Bob's glove, through the back of the net and embed itself into the boards.
The shock wave will knock Torts on his back.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
I mean, that's as good of a lineup as I could expect, and would have no problem running that until Dumo or Letang get back. Would prefer TB instead of Wilson, but otherwise it's fine. Why did we have to go out and get a $4million defenseman again?

AverageJoeFan

Mad cat
Feb 15, 2018
Pittsburgh
I mean, that's as good of a lineup as I could expect, and would have no problem running that until Dumo or Letang get back. Would prefer TB instead of Wilson, but otherwise it's fine. Why did we have to go out and get a $4million defenseman again?
GMJR is rebuilding the Panthers..duh

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
giphy.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Makes you long for the days of Hainsey, Daley, and Cole doesn't it?

Sigh.

What was wrong with Daley? Jesus, I'd take the player he was for us over any Penguins defenseman starting tonight.

Cole? Every day of the week and twice on Sunday over JMFJ. Dude wasn't 'great', but he fit a need.

Hainsey? Now, THAT is the guy you can make that crack about.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I actually like the offense haha. That D? Woof. Maybe we’ll get lucky

I'm not sure the offense is any great shakes either. Sid is playing great. Geno is alive again at last. They barely tread water/broke even against San Jose.

LittleSpoon

Jan 17, 2016
This new roster will either cause our stars to reach power levels over 9000 or they will wither away into the abyss. Who’s ready for some super sid

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
What was wrong with Daley? Jesus, I'd take the player he was for us over any Penguins defenseman starting tonight.

Cole? Every day of the week and twice on Sunday over JMFJ. Dude wasn't 'great', but he fit a need.

Hainsey? Now, THAT is the guy you can make that crack about.
I wouldn't take Hainsey over any of our current guys.

Just because I don't want his brother-in-law here getting butt hurt in the PGT.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad