GDT: Pens v Blue Jackets @ 19:00EST - Get Ready For This, Whatever The **** This May Be Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Not that I want him in the lineup, but why is immigration holding Gudbranson back from playing? What makes his situation any different than all these other trades where the player is in the lineup practically the next day for his new team?
same exact thing happened with Brassard last year

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Not that I want him in the lineup, but why is immigration holding Gudbranson back from playing? What makes his situation any different than all these other trades where the player is in the lineup practically the next day for his new team?

I think he’s a Canadian citizen...

Reactions: EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Why's it different than just playing a road game for Vancouver in Columbus (or any other American city)?

Cause he needs papers to “work” here since he’ll be living in the states...not the same as traveling in and out for a game

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
I think we take this one tonight. Pens backs are against the wall. They will actually play sound defense and support the puck.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Why's it different than just playing a road game for Vancouver in Columbus (or any other American city)?

His new employer is not based in Canada.

Its tax stuff, mostly. Even though they fast track it, it takes time to process. A bit of filling out for work visa, too

Also, Trotman is one of the better WBS dmen.

Reactions: Andy99

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I mean. f***. Every line is bad. The d is terrible. Put DeSmith in to save Murray's stats cause ugh...

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I feel certain the Pens batten down the hatches and pull off a gutsy win.

Bonus is it will make myself look like a crybaby regarding many things related to my takes on pens hockey. Which may be accurate.
I wholeheartedly agree. This is the type of game that they reach deep down and pull one out.

I'm torn. I love winning but I really think tanking is the best outcome.

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad